Optimum Leveling? Not yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Optimum Leveling? Not yet!

Seriously, from level 6-21 I think if you made the whole guide the Belf/Draenei areas. The travel needed from ANY zone to get to Eversong Woods at level 6 will be DEVOURED by the time saved leveling in these areas!

Any thoughts on doing this?

This has been brought up so many times it isn't funny.

Currently the official stance is that there are no plans right now to change anything in the questing paths until the team can see what kind of changes are made with Cataclysm. Depending on Cataclysm changes these zones might be used for the questing path, or they might not if Blizzard changes things enough to make a different route faster. Either way, nothing will change until Cataclysm.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      This has been brought up so many times it isn't funny.

Currently the official stance is that there are no plans right now to change anything in the questing paths until the team can see what kind of changes are made with Cataclysm. Depending on Cataclysm changes these zones might be used for the questing path, or they might not if Blizzard changes things enough to make a different route faster. Either way, nothing will change until Cataclysm.
      I've been thinking about this for awhile, so I may as well ask here and now. Hopefully, this issue hasn't been answered somewhere else on the forum. I didn't know how to "search" for this subject, effectively. Sorry.

My question is "Will this current Zygor Guide work for me even after Cataclysm changes have been added to it?"

Or, will the additions merely confuse our leveling?

I am NOT going to upgrade to Cataclysm, since I believe it will take Blizzard (typically) a couple of years to have it's users do the free beta testing for them, to identify the innumerable errors, which I expect it to have.

Please, correct me if I've misunderstood something.

Comment

The zone changes that Cataclysm will bring about will affect everyone in the game. Buying the expansion will only unlock the 81-85 content and the ability to use flying mounts in the old zones, plus some other minor things like armor and recipes. So, not buying Cataclysm won't keep the game the way it is right now for you.

That being said, the Zygor team will be working diligently during the beta testing stage of Cataclysm to re-write the guides so that they will still do their job after Cataclysm changes the face of the world. There will be new and old quests, new waypoints, new quest paths to follow, in a nutshell you should expect to see a drastic change to everything. The update for the level 1-80 guide that you currently own will be a free update, but there will be a small fee (as yet undetermined amount) for the 81-85 section of the guides if you wish to purchase it.

Some more info can be found here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4993
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X