level 80 speed gold run won't work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

level 80 speed gold run won't work

I am trying to use the level 80 speed gold run guide and I can't even get the first step called "overstock". The ones following that aren't there either. Is there some kind of prerequisite to to the speed gold runs quests?
    Please help

Tooltip for Speed Gold Run no ATG:
    To be able to complete all the quests in this guide section, you must have completed the The Storm Peaks Full Zone Guide (Includes Pre-Quests), The Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored), and Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path (Includes Regular Dailies Pre-Quests) guide sections.

Tooltip for Speed Gold Run with ATG:
    To be able to complete all the quests in this guide section, you must have completed the The Storm Peaks Full Zone Guide (Includes Pre-Quests), The Sons of Hodir Reputation (Honored), and Icecrown Full Zone Quest Path (Includes Regular Dailies Pre-Quests) guide sections.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Tooltip for Speed Gold Run no ATG:

Tooltip for Speed Gold Run with ATG:

Thank you I just hope this works because seem a lot of work to do to see if this will let us to start the gold run.

Will let you know how i get on.

Comment

The pre-quests for peaks and icecrown areas is well worth it. I had a series of posts about how long it was taking me to complete all the northrend pre-quests which never seemed to end. In the end I made around 1300+ gold (if memory serves) which came to about 300g a day for the quest chains. Plus you also build up pretty good rep points and a healthy starts towards a couple area quest achievements.

I know it sucks but it is well worth going through the chains.
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by tal90 View Post
          Thank you I just hope this works because seem a lot of work to do to see if this will let us to start the gold run.

Will let you know how i get on.
          I paid for artisen flying by doing the pre-quests, in only 2 zones.

Its worth it, imo.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
          X