OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question about levels per specials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question about levels per specials.

I tried searching but did not know exactly how to search it.

The question is, is there a specific level that one must be to do some of these Dailies and Events? I have tried to check out a few on my own but it seems like it was trying to send me somewhere that I have never been and the monsters had ???? marks on them.

I assume that I have to be level 80 to do most of this stuff. But I am still a newbie and haven't been able to experiment with everything.

I have all the Zygor guides, just haven't mastered them all "YET" lol

I had actually had another question last night while playing but sitting here in the student lobby, I have forgotten.

If this didn't make sense please just ignore it. It’s early for me.

Oh, wait; maybe I should put this under suggestions thread but, Zygor......
    Could you put up a post or have available in a downloaded text, a list of each "special" and what level is the recommended level? I know it would probably be a lot seeing as how there are a half a million things in the world of WOW. Ehhhhh nvm I'm going to class.

See this link: http://www.zygorguides.com/help/dailies.php

Part 1 and Part 2 you should be around 77, for Part 3 and higher you want to be 80.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I had gotten into Dalaran with my mage around lvl 50, but could not do the cooking or fishing dailies until I hit lvl 70.
      Most of the dailies that are even slightly worth doing start around lvl 74.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
      X