Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor's Guides #1

Greetings.

I bought the guide a long time ago. Maybe around 2 years ago (Don't remember the exact time). When I got it, I must say. I leveled up to 80 very quickly and was actually surprised. Then the boring things started. Getting Nether Drake and all that.

I stopped playing WoW for about a year and after accidently clicking onto your site again.. I wanted to play again. My druid is already lvl 37 after a few hours!

When I first saw this guide for the first time, I was like.. "Yeah, right. That's not possible"
    I was certanly wrong! And thanks for letting me know that I was wrong.

But I have to admit (Yes, this is the bad part) that it's very boring. Not in the start. It's super great. After a day or 2 it get's boring. But I have the solution for that! Simply by stopping leveling I went to a few dungeons I actually wanted to go. I did whatever I wanted to. I stopped playing wow for maybe a day and a few hours. And began leveling again. Feeling like I did when I first got the guide!

But that was the old guide. One of the very first! The guide (if you ask me) is the old guide x4.5! It's super! It's great! It's fantastic! (I can keep on going!)

I wanted to tell you this guys, and John, because then you can see the guide is way better than ever before! And it just keeps on growing and getting even more fantastic!

Thank you John, and Zygor's Staff!
    It's Fantastic!
    80.00%
    It's Great!
    10.00%
    It's Ok!
    5.00%
    Bad!
    5.00%
    How can you become good at something.. Without practice?
    Very simple: You can't.

Lv. 80 Characters
    Silvermoon:
    Swilly - Death Knight

Currently Leveling
    Silvermoon:
    Elüne - Night Elf Druid lv. 40 - 50

Great summary. I couldnt agree more.

Comment

Awesome, thanks, glad you like the guides! :-)
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X