Kudo's and suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudo's and suggestions

First, thanks for a great leveling guide! I've gone from lvl 41 to 54 in 4 days and expect to get to 60 in the next two or three.

There are a couple of things (or three) that are 'inconveniencing'.

First, there are times that steps are skipped that contain 'Exit the cave' or 'Leave the Dungeon' (or similar). When those steps get skipped it costs extra time realizing I can't get where you're telling me to go directly from where I am. Taking a moment to hide from the MOBS so I can look through the skipped steps usually works - but it's a pain.

Second, twice now I've been told to 'grind until next level'. That's fine when I'm 1k or less points away, but these two times I've been 30% away from leveling! Yes, I had it set to skip lower level quests (slider at '0') - but still, there should be enough quests to get through each level.

Third, it would be nice if the steps said 'drops from mob' on items that drop and aren't just laying around. Saying 'kill mobs' doesn't always equate in my brain that the items are going to drop from them. Ok, If you tell me that the guide almost always means it's going to be a drop, then I'll change my way of thinking!

That's it. Again, really good work!

For your 2nd suggestion, the guides do have enough steps/quests on each level to keep you from having to grind. Some of this is carry over XP from the previous level, but with the SIS and skipping of some quests sometimes you'll get this step. My suggestion would be to set the slider to 1 instead of 0 and this should eliminate you from seeing those grinding steps. Another thing to keep in mind is that most times if you see that grinding step you can just skip it and continue on with the next step with little to no impact on the guide or your ability to complete the steps. Lots of times if you skip the grinding step this will keep the SIS from skipping steps for a while and will allow you to do more of the guide and thus gain more XP during the next level. Another thing you could also do is if you see that grinding step is to queue up for a random dungeon. Normally one run thru a dungeon is about the same as 20-25% of a level.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X