Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
    Soon™ .....
    Oh, I love that. Zygor has trademarked the word "Soon". That's great !!!

Comment

Originally posted by zarpus View Post
      Oh, I love that. Zygor has trademarked the word "Soon". That's great !!!
      Not really. Blizzard trademarked that a long time ago. Hope he doesn't get sued
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

<Hah Hah> Great answer. I love it.

Comment

Macrh, 2011...No Gold Guide.

Comment

Zygor has been working hard to make the Leveling and Dailies guides work correctly. This has left little time to work on new guides. Also, since Cataclysm went live, it's so much easier to make gold in game and the Gold guide is currently on hold.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

My personal gold guide:
              get two gathering professions (mining and skinning or herbalism) and go farming.
              With mining I collected over 140 obsidium ore and 100 elementium ore in a bit more than one hour in Deepholm at 4 am. This would be worth more than 1500 gold currently on my server. Not to mention green jewels (mainly jaspis) that are worth 60-100 gold each.

Comment

Until the guides come out, you can always use www.wow-professions.com. Great site.

Comment

Originally posted by akubacki View Post
                  Will you be publishing Guides for more professions: Jewel crafting, Black Smithing, Fishing, Cooking, Leather working etc. any time soon?
                  Why can't it be White Smithing?
                  85s
                  Skippyninja
                  Oomatherman
                  Judedaniels
                  MissRuPaul
                  Sumekomovani
                  Pattymelt
                  Shamwiches
                  Twonewon
                  Takakoinaba
                  Cursesmcgee

Comment

Heh, Skip, ever done any white smithing? Kills more people than cancer. Or at least it did...White smithing = salt mining ^_^

Comment

Wher's you find that dulak? This is what I found when I searched for it on google. Found a link to a White Smithing from Wikipedia:

A whitesmith is a person who works with "white" or light-colored metals such as tin and pewter. While blacksmiths work mostly with hot metal, whitesmiths do the majority of their work on cold metal (although they might use a forge to shape their raw materials).

The term is also applied to metalworkers who do only finishing work – such as filing or polishing – on iron and other "black" metals.

Whitesmiths make things such as tin or pewter cups, water pitchers, forks, spoons, and candle holders.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I was being sarcastic bro... /cry... Ruined my fun! *hides in a corner plotting world domination while listening to The Cure*

Comment

And btw I'm maxed in all my professions (Engineering & Mining, and all the secondaries)
                          85s
                          Skippyninja
                          Oomatherman
                          Judedaniels
                          MissRuPaul
                          Sumekomovani
                          Pattymelt
                          Shamwiches
                          Twonewon
                          Takakoinaba
                          Cursesmcgee

Comment

just curious but when gold giude is coming cause yal been saying soon since at least july of last year. this would be a major benifit for game play and id rather buy from you guys than jo blow but the wait is crazy here

Comment

Right now, the SIS mess is given top priority. The SIS has taken about 3 months to fix and is to be finished soon. The Gold and Profession guide should be next on the list of things to do and will likely be finished by the end of the year. BTW, I've learned to give the team a wide latitude when getting these things done. Not only do they have good WoW sense, but they also have a little thing called a life outside of WoW.

My point is, and I'll preach this if necessary, that patience is indeed a virtue when dealing with anything. Including, yes, WoW.
                              My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Nobody reads what has been told hundreds of times before...
                                A gold guide will not come in the near future as it is easy to make lots of gold without any guides. The level 80 dailies run still works and gathering professions still give a good amount.
                                About professions and achievements there has not been a date mentioned but those should be coming after they get the problems with the leveling guide sortet out.

Comment

Working...
                                X