Sis and class qst

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sis and class qst

Hi i resently bought the new guide, after being taught alot from the old, so much in fact that lvling hordes can be done from memory alone, i bought the new when my friends, who has lvl 80 allys, and i decided to play ally.

At first i taught sis was a great thing, but i found i skipping very very very important stuff like the fire totem qst line for my dranei shaman, now ive played wow since launch and ive help my little brother lvl a horde shaman so i knew that it was important, thank the gods.

I guess what im trying to say is, that i hope somewhere out in the future zygors guide will no longer be able to skip class qst on its own, i didnt hurt me but someone new to the game might not be as lucky.

Just my two cents, thx

What are your settings under the dynamic progress?
    This shouldnt happen.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'd bet since he's got lvl 80 Horde toons that he was running with heirlooms and flew thru the levels too fast for the guides to know what was happening.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well the bottom 3 box's, skip travel and mark/skip obsolete, are checked as i havn't messed with any of it i assume that its the standard settings, should i change something ?

I would love to have heirlooms on my dranei, but all of my heirlooms are currently busy with army of horde alts im also playing

But i did notice that i got ahead of the guide by a lvl or so, i know it dosnt take rested into account(?) but i played it from 1 to 12 in one night so their wasnt really any to speak of.

Comment

If you didn't have any heirlooms on then there's a chance that the class quest was just skipped accidentally. I don't think the guides currently have the class quest stuff set as a 'must do' quest.

On a side note, I believe you can mail the heirloom stuff back and forth between different toons as often as you'd like so that you'd be able to use the heirlooms on the shaman and then send back to the other toons when you wanted to play them.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes, you can mail BoA items between all your chars on the same server, horde or alliance. I usually have a couple of naked toons sitting in an inn somewhere while their heirlooms are on loan to another alt

Comment

Sadly there isn't room for ally's on my "horde server" the ally's have their own server

Comment

Working...
              X