OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing myself (my mail told me so lol)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing myself (my mail told me so lol)

I've been using the Zygor Guide for almost a week now. I'm lvl 29 (Tauren, Warrior, in Malfurion server) I expected to be lvl 80 in a week, but I made it to 29. I don't mind Sometimes faster is not always better to me. I enjoy running and running and running (yes, mounting too), enjoying the scenery, and doing one task at a time, knowing that I am in the right (fast, so to speak) direction. Last time I played WoW was like 9 months ago (I started playing a week ago now) At that time, I was alright (exploring and mining is all I do in my previous character), but not really going anywhere. And then recently I heard of Zygor Guide (don't know from where or who) and just started to play WoW again.

Well, that's kind of my story of how I heard of Zygor and starting using it as I play. I want to say thanks to the creator of Zygor.
    Anyways, I'm in Malfurion server and don't have a guild. So if any of you have a guild and in the same server, you can invite me (name of character: Bathagruk). I love to chat once in a while, while I play, sometimes listening to music too.

The name's Ralph, nice to meet whoever is looking at this word.
    And you are ... who?
    Cookies are sweet, and candies are sweet.
    I wonder if my mother is sweet.
Working...
X