No announcement yet.

Cataclysm Leveling Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As an existing customer, I felt insulted to say the least. That was when I started shopping around for a better product. I understand ya have to pay the bills, but I hope the upgrade cost combined with the original price I paid for the guide, doesn't add up to be more than what new subscribers are going to pay for the complete guide.
    Our policy is simple and has never changed. Purchases are based on a specific level range and "lifetime updates" are available for the level range each customer purchases. Additional level ranges are offered as guide expansions for a small, fair upgrade fee of no more than $20.00 per guide. This is what we did at Wrath of the Lich King which is when it sounds like you bought our guide.

Now whenever our guides are expanded, our old guides are revised and become the guide we sell to new customers. Usually these customers DO get the new guide that goes to level cap for a cheaper price than customers who purchased in the past and then upgraded. This is a common pricing model. Customers who purchased World of Warcraft on day 1 paid $50.00, but if you buy it now you pay $20.00. The argument is that you paid a premium to play the game before and longer than other players. Same applies with our guide.

If you purchased our 1-80 guides you received a discount compared to players who purchased our 1-70 guides and had to upgrade.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Here is a strange question.

I've primarily played as Alliance for the last 4 years. At the start of WotLK I purchased the Alliance Zygor guide because I had no expectation of playing Horde. However, I transfered to a Horde guild a few weeks ago and now expect to level up as Horde.

Would it be better to purchase the Horde 1-80 guide now and upgrade to the Cata guide, or would it be better to wait for the 1-85 from a financial perspective?

Thank you for your help.
      Author of Gray Matter - A World of Warcraft Blog

A Moonkin Focused blog read by two Blue Posters
      "<3 Graylo's blogs " - Eyonix
      "Blogs like Graylo's had a lot more influence than this thead" - Ghostcrawler

Comment

Any guides purchased from October 7th to December 7th will be upgraded for free. So either way, you're buying the Cataclysm guide if you buy right now. However, our prices will definitely be going up slightly when we officially release our Cataclysm guides. So, financially, it would be better to purchase now.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That's great news! You are truly awesome, Zygor.

Comment

Will the 80-85 talents be included in the 3.0 cata guide?

Comment

purchased upgrade ddint get the 80-85 levels I downloaded the newest where is it?

just wondering if its ready to download and where it is thx frank

Comment

Originally posted by fbond View Post
                just wondering if its ready to download and where it is thx frank
                I see no reason why you should not be able to download those levels. Have you tried the solution provided here:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
                Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                  I see no reason why you should not be able to download those levels. Have you tried the solution provided here:

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
                  yes i did all that the guide works fine just no cat 80-85 stuff

Comment

talent points

When will the in game guide be updated for the new talent points?

Comment

Not until the guide is fixed. End of month or early next month maybe.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                        Customers who purchased World of Warcraft on day 1 paid $50.00, but if you buy it now you pay $20.00.
                        Just to be fair, you could've purchased the WHOLE SERIES all the way up to Cata for 15 bucks the other day, no idea if that is still going on or not...

With that being said, I think it's completely fair for ZygorCo. to be charging a premium price for the new "Cata leveling guide". Reason being is yes.. it's still a "leveling guide" as some of you are seeing it and you should just be able to "update" your leveling guide, but it's for CATACLYSM. A whole "new game" per say. If the guide was an update for something you've already purchased, it would be free. Think people... Think!!

Comment

having used several of Zygor's comprtition's guides, i feel the price is a steal. they don't compare at all. i just lvl'd my 80 toon to 85 in about 32 hours with no stress and even watched some tv! lol. i have 4 others to lvl now....this guide will make it a breeze. thx Zygor!

Comment

Working...
                          X