The guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The guide.

Does anyone know when the guide will be fixed? (Quests not tracking, Guide doesn't even know I pick them up .. and when I do manually click it, It doesn't track which monsters I've killed/how many.) If not, Then I may just have to level without Zygor.. I could probably do it, I am so in love with my Druid right now! I hate waiting D:!

The last we've heard from the team is that they're working on solutions and should have it fixed ASAP.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The last we've heard from the team is that they're working on solutions and should have it fixed ASAP.
      Really?! Oh great.. Thank you so much, that totally made me feel happy !

Comment

Zygor is pretty good about fixing issues in a timely manner. I've been with them for quite a while now and have had a few issues like this from time to time, especially around patch time. It just takes a little patience and it should be resolved as quickly as they can fix it.

Comment

work around

As far as tracking the mobs killed:
          Use Wow's quest tracker and once you get the amount needed, rightclick it in the guide. That makes it appear finished for me.
          Hope it works for you

Comment

I'm just waiting for a fix... It's been so hard to Not level my druid, I actually had a dream last night that I was leveling her without the guide... O _ O. rofl xD

Comment

Originally posted by angelbaby5237 View Post
              I'm just waiting for a fix... It's been so hard to Not level my druid, I actually had a dream last night that I was leveling her without the guide... O _ O. rofl xD
              You don't need the guide updated, you need a doctor!

Hehe,

Comment

Originally posted by rmwessels View Post
                You don't need the guide updated, you need a doctor!

Hehe,
                LOL!! I was actually loseing my addiction to wow.. Then 4.0.1 came along, and BAM! Addicted more than ever!! >.<!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X