[Dual-Spec?] Talent Build Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Dual-Spec?] Talent Build Guide

The front advertising page talks about the talent build guide supporting dual-spec, but mine seems to only support one spec. This makes it rough on me because my primary characters are all healers, and maintain a seperate spec for leveling/questing/farming.

Am I doing something wrong?
    85 Druid, 82 Shaman, 80 Priest, 80 Warlock, 75 Hunter, 63 Death Knight, 62 Paladin, 60 Warrior, 60 Rogue, 22 Mage

You probably are. I've only done one of my toons so far but it worked fine for me. I spec'd my 71 Rogue with the Combat build as Primary and the Sublety build as secondary. It worked flawlessly.

Comment

The only way so far is to go in to the talent advisor and manually switch between the specs and level one then the other spec. I think I read somewhere that Zygor is working on something for it to change auotmaticaly when you switch specs but I can't remember where.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well, I don't about that but it's fairly easy to use. Refer to the attached image.

when you open your Talents, click the Zygor button to the right of the activate button in my image (inside the yellow ellipse). The buttons inside the red elipse are the Primary (top) and Secondary (bottom) Spec's. You will see both of these buttons if you have gone to your trainer and purchased "dual talent".

Push the Primary button and configure the build you want. Learn the suggested talents (one click). Select the secondary button inside the red ellipse and configure the build you want for that. One click to learn the talents. If you are on the Primary Spec, and want to change to Secondary, click the button and then click activate.

That's really all there is to it.
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
          The only way so far is to go in to the talent advisor and manually switch between the specs and level one then the other spec. I think I read somewhere that Zygor is working on something for it to change auotmaticaly when you switch specs but I can't remember where.
          Right...this is what I was talking about. If I'm in my primary spec and configure the talent advisor, then change to my secondary spec--the advisor is still telling me to take the talents for my primary spec. Then if I configure for the secondary spec and switch back to primary, the advisor is telling me about my secondary spec.

I guess this is what I assumed was meant by "supports dual-spec."
          85 Druid, 82 Shaman, 80 Priest, 80 Warlock, 75 Hunter, 63 Death Knight, 62 Paladin, 60 Warrior, 60 Rogue, 22 Mage

Comment

Working...
          X