Gold run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gold run

After spending a few hours to get to be able to do Overstock. I followed the map and couldn't find Frostworg Denmother. Couldn't find the helm for the next step or the spear for step 6 in The Storm Peaks. What am I doing wrong? LOL

I believe the Denmother was down on the ground, not up on one of the ledges. As for the helm, you have to complete the quest that will make the helm appear. Sometimes you have to leave the Hodir area and return to see it (same with the horn). For the spear, I never could find it or see it, but it's supposed to be hanging by the chains above you when you're at the location the guide has you go to. I just skipped it and never bothered with the spear quest while I was working my Sons of Hodir reputation and it didn't really make that much of a difference with not doing it.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There are quests missing or they are out of order!

Comment

Just saying that quests are missing or out of order doesn't help. Please be specific with problems you have so that fixes can be made if needed.

Comment

If you follow the Storm Peaks full zone guide you will complete the prequests that unlock the anvil, helm, horn, spear, and denmother for dailies.

There is another daily later that will also not be available (can't remember the name of it) until you are Exalted with the Sons of Hodir.
          85 Druid, 82 Shaman, 80 Priest, 80 Warlock, 75 Hunter, 63 Death Knight, 62 Paladin, 60 Warrior, 60 Rogue, 22 Mage

Comment

After unlocking the dailies, the den mother is on the ground @ [63,59]. The helm is almost directly above her @ [64,59]. Facing the npc's, the spear is to the right of the helm (a little above) @ [64,61] and the horn is way off to the right (a little 'outside') @ [64,65]. Let me know the trick for mastering the daily that involves the spear ... it is still eluding me and I'm tired of getting knocked off and falling to my death

Comment

Eh, I could never see the spear so I totally skipped that one and still it was easy to get exalted with Sons. I'd say just skip doing the spear and save yourself the headache.

Comment

I'm 99% to Exalted so I either do the quest later tonight or wait until I do dailies tomorrow ... I think it'll be tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by bjones9942 View Post
                  I'm 99% to Exalted so I either do the quest later tonight or wait until I do dailies tomorrow ... I think it'll be tomorrow!
                  Or.... just buy 10 Relics of ulduar off the AH, 10 of them gives you like 200 or 300 rep with them

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
                    Or.... just buy 10 Relics of ulduar off the AH, 10 of them gives you like 200 or 300 rep with them
                    Naah ... I wound up just farming them. Only took 10 minutes

Comment

Working...
                    X