Is there a way to restart sis?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to restart sis?

Hey, just bought the guide today and didnt realise the feature (SIS) was in the addon so mashed the down button until i got to the quests at my level and am now stuck with quests that i havnt unlocked yet. Is there a way to restart SIS so I can get back on track?

SIS is currently disabled because the team still have to link all of the quests together. If it were enabled right now it would do more harm than good.

One thing you can do to try to get synced up with the guides is to load up your level in the guide then scroll back thru the guide until you find a step wanting you to get a FP. If you start in that area with those NPCs you should be able to get started and will eventually get synced.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ok thanks any idea on when it will be up and running? Just at the moment I've paid £30 for pretty much nothing...

Comment

Originally posted by riggateus View Post
        ok thanks any idea on when it will be up and running? Just at the moment I've paid £30 for pretty much nothing...
        I can understand your frustration, certainly.
        The only thing I can offer as some sort of comfort is, this type of thing is extremely rare, and usually a major change by Bliz to how Bliz set up the way WoW functions, like the names and/or quest codes for each quest.
        I can assure you, Zygor et-al is working on the problem, and on a major US holiday to boot.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X