Still Absolutely Amazed!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still Absolutely Amazed!!

I'm by no means ( at least in my eyes) a WoW-A-Holic But thanks to the guides I have 7 lvl 80's and working on two more. Before purchasing your guides I checked out a few others and I must say...You've got them beat hands down!! I look at some of the forums threads and chuckle at the folks that INSIST on complaining about the price of this, and the additional cost of that...blah...blah..blah!! If folks really aren't that happy then they just shouldn't purchase the guide...and save space on the forums for productive stuff...just my opinion mind you...LOL!!

BTW-I have a question concerning the slider bar that used to be on the right hand side of the guide. Is that a feature that randomly manifest or is something wrong with my guide? I used to see it, but now it's gone and I have to use the arrows if I want look ahead to another step.

Once again...THANKS 4 ALL THAT YOU DO AND PUT UP WITH!!!!! Kepp the guides coming, and I for one will keep purchasing!!!

The scroll bar is part of the options. To the right of the title bar should be 2 buttons that you can click on, one of them is to toggle between showing a set number of steps and to show all steps with the scroll bar.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The scroll bar is part of the options. To the right of the title bar should be 2 buttons that you can click on, one of them is to toggle between showing a set number of steps and to show all steps with the scroll bar.

Ahhhhh!!! Thx!! I guess if I had taken a "little" more time, I would've figured it out...ROFL!!!!!! Thx again!!!

Comment

Working...
      X