When will SiS be working again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When will SiS be working again????

I have tried to play without the SiS working and it just seems near impossible to get the guide synced back if you skip quests to your level. Even if I go to the Point where the guide starts at a FP I can't get Quests for like the first 30 gudies after that. Does anyone know when it will be fixed? I'm playing with my son on a Recruit A Friend account and we are linked so we gain extra XP and without the SiS working we get like 10 levels ahead and can't gain XP from the low level mobs so when we skip the guide it just messes everything all up.
    Magtheridon US

18 Paladin - Jąyson
    17 Druid - Jąytee

Alexstrasza US

80 Priest - Jaytee

Were sorry about that. But the team is working as fast and as hard as they can on it. Myself I think if not tomorrow then sometime in the next week. Maybe by Friday.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The amount of data that got messed up is colossal. Not only did a lot of quest ID numbers get changed, but where some NPC's are located and how to find them have changed as well.
      As unfortunate as it is, there is little John or anyone could have done to foreseen this type of change, which is similar to what happened in the 3.3 patch release.
      I can assure you John and everyone involved is stepping up our games to get this resolved in a timely manner.
      While we understand there is a varying level of frustration out there, everyone’s patience is greatly appreciated.
      Wish I had something better to post in response other that "we're working on it."
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
        Myself I think if not tomorrow then sometime in the next week. Maybe by Friday.
        I really hope so. Thanks so much for the guides they are great. I appericate all you guys have been doing with them.
        Magtheridon US

18 Paladin - Jąyson
        17 Druid - Jąytee

Alexstrasza US

80 Priest - Jaytee

Comment

It would have been really nice to have said this during the ordering process. Now the guide is pretty much useless for me to start on my already level 37 character and I just bought the guide today. This is the reason I bought it in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by djdzam View Post
            It would have been really nice to have said this during the ordering process. Now the guide is pretty much useless for me to start on my already level 37 character and I just bought the guide today. This is the reason I bought it in the first place.
            OK... I can understand your frustration.
            If you have not perused the forums here and seen past and current efforts of ours to try and keep you up to date on the unforseen events and are unhappy with your purchase based on something that is 100% out of our control, you may send a refund request to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces).
            I just want to know what you would like to have working and up to date though... the sales page, or the guide?

Comment

it really sucks that you didn't know that, but as soon as they get that fixed you'll be good to go. I have already been using these guides and I'll tell ya they are great. SO bare with it. It's understandable cause of Cata. Trust me once they fix that and you use them you'll be happy with your purchase
              Magtheridon US

18 Paladin - Jąyson
              17 Druid - Jąytee

Alexstrasza US

80 Priest - Jaytee

Comment

I understand this may be beyond your control however you should warn the customer before they purchase that the features in your product that are portrayed in the advertisements are not currently working. SiS is one of the features that your advertisements says that sets yours apart from the rest of the competition. That's all I am saying. I can wait if you have a fix under way.

Comment

And no I don't want a refund. Just a little marketing pointers and customer satisfaction tips for you guys.

Comment

Ok. Ill let Zygor address the whys and what-nots as to why the page was not updated.
                    It is regretable that you did not know that function was down at this time.
                    Would either of you chosen not to buy if you new it wasnt up yet?
                    Mind you, this is not an antagonistic type of response. There are a lot of problems to be addressed and Im at work right now, so there is little time for me to butter things up.

Comment

I think what Kamchak is asking is that if there was some disclaimer along the lines of "Currently the SIS function of the guides isn't working due to the recent 4.0.3a patch but we are working diligently on getting it fixed ASAP" would you still have bought the guides? I'm sure he asked this question more out of a way to help give more feedback to Zygor on the whole subject.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                        I think what Kamchak is asking is that if there was some disclaimer along the lines of "Currently the SIS function of the guides isn't working due to the recent 4.0.3a patch but we are working diligently on getting it fixed ASAP" would you still have bought the guides? I'm sure he asked this question more out of a way to help give more feedback to Zygor on the whole subject.
                        Like I said in my earlier post, I have been using this guide for over the last month on my 80 for the Dailies and have started levelling another toon from 1-80 and he's level 62. it has only taken me 4 days to get to level 62 and I'm not talking about /played time. I'm talking about real time. I love the guide. I am so use to playing with it that now that the SiS is down I'm kinda lost without it lol. I would have still bought it just even simply for the Dailies. Plus the fact that you guys are working on getting the SiS Back up and running. I would have still bought it regardless if the SiS was or was not working like I said. Don't need the SiS to make 400g in under an hour and a half with the speed gold runs. That alone makes it worth it! Like I was saying in my other post I really enjoy this guide and I can't wait till it's back to full funcionality cause overall from 1-10, 1 being worst 10 being best I give the Zygor a 8!! Keep up the good work all!!! I just wish I knew about this in 2007 when I started playing WoW lol
                        Magtheridon US

18 Paladin - Jąyson
                        17 Druid - Jąytee

Alexstrasza US

80 Priest - Jaytee

Comment

I agree that it's frustrating. I didn't know what was going on at first, but realized something had to have happened, so I checked in here. I'm sure we're looking at a matter of days, not months, in terms of a fix for the problem, if past experience is any guide. As to the content, without regard to the SIS, this is an excellent job as always. Thanks, for the effort and I eagerly look forward to getting started with my 80's on the 81-85 leveling with your guides as soon as they are ready.

Comment

I agree with Jaytee, I am so used to playing with the SIS that it has been near impossible without it, but on a happy note, I had gotten frustrated with my level 62 and pretty much quit playing her, but since that was still available with SIS and nothing had changed, I have been playing her again and am almost level 70 and am enjoying it all again so look at the bright side, and for those of you who just bought these, I am a 40 something with 3 teenage boys who are not happy with the speed I am advancing (and no I don't share)

Comment

LOL

Originally posted by jayleneg View Post
                              I agree with Jaytee, I am so used to playing with the SIS that it has been near impossible without it, but on a happy note, I had gotten frustrated with my level 62 and pretty much quit playing her, but since that was still available with SIS and nothing had changed, I have been playing her again and am almost level 70 and am enjoying it all again so look at the bright side, and for those of you who just bought these, I am a 40 something with 3 teenage boys who are not happy with the speed I am advancing (and no I don't share)
                              I can imagine their frustration hahaha

I am new to this and got ever so confused when I tried to use the guide on my 30 mage
                              I just started a pally instead a few days ago and now already 30 following teh guides
                              hmm will I share with my wife NAH muhaha

Comment

Working...
                              X