No announcement yet.

When will SiS be working again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I appreciate all the hard work the Zygor team is putting in to update the guides. Is there anyway we can get updates as to when SiS will be back up and working? Again, thank you for all the hard work updating the guides.

Comment

Originally posted by shamrock11 View Post
      I appreciate all the hard work the Zygor team is putting in to update the guides. Is there anyway we can get updates as to when SiS will be back up and working? Again, thank you for all the hard work updating the guides.
      This by Kamchak
      Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

The only problem to the post 185 of mine at that link, Chaos, is it refers to the guide being prepared and lauched with the Cata content, not the SIS fix.

Just FYI bro.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Ok how about no news for when the SIS will working again.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

To answer the question about "would I buy it even if I did know SIS was not working?" H e Double L YES! I actually did. I have used other guides before, and Zygor has been the best thing for my Toons. Hat's off to them for the amount of work they put in! So I bought the upgrade for Cata even tho the SIS was not working. Why? Because I know they will get it fixed, plain and simple! I don't think people understand how much work goes into software support, especially when it is so dependent on an outside source like Blizzard.

For the HORD!

Cheers
            Preston

Comment

I don't think the OP meant any offense by the things he was saying, it sounds more like he would have preferred more straightforward honestly.

Comment

Ok how about no news for when the SIS will working again.
                I think you are forgetting that we are --> *PAYING* <-- (cannot stress this word enough) Customers. This is extremely poor behavior coming from a moderator of this forum, and reflects very poorly on the Author of this Addon. I myself understand the complexity of this issue and am patiently waiting for it to be resolved. This type of response does not help, and is in very poor taste from a Moderator. This is not the mmo-champion forums, and CUSTOMERS should not be treated that way.

Comment

You forget, the Moderators are customers also. We do our best to help the other customers work out problems so that Zygor can concentrate on putting out quality products. We don't get paid for doing this and in fact we pay for our guides just like everyone else here. We also get tired of answering the same questions over and over again because people are too lazy to scan thru the forums or use the convenient search link at the top. Not to mention the forums are open for people to look at even before they buy the guides. Don't know about you but when I'm considering investing my money into something I make sure to check out the forums first to see what kind of activity there is and if anyone is complaining about something. What Chaos said was perfectly correct, right now there is no news for when the SIS will be working again.

Now customer to customer (not Moderator to Customer), climb down from that pedestal you propped yourself up on.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think you completely missed the point of my post. I know for a fact if I was a new customer and was being treated that way from a mod on the forums, I'd be heading straight to the refund department. Forums are the place to get help, and should be the first place someone could turn too. As for getting paid or not, that isnt the point. There is a responsibly taken when you accepted to be a Moderator and represent Zygor Guides. I agree with you that if people are too lazy to scan the forums for an answer, that's something they should be more diligent with in the future. As for "getting tired" of answering questions over and over again, that's something that comes with being a mod, this will never stop, especially on a forum for a product people buy. This is more of a customer service because the product is paid for, not a forum in the aspect of elitist jerks, where you have to do extreme due diligence and need to have an absolute contribution.

I believe I made it clear that I, myself "understand the complexity of this issue and am patiently waiting for it to be resolved." So as far as...

climb down from that pedestal you propped yourself up on.
                    all I can do is lol at this, I was actually debating on even giving this any attention because it has no point in this thread, and no merit whatsoever on my point.

Comment

All I have to say is that that post was not aimed at anybody but Kamchak. That was just a response to a response to him about the mistake I made in thinking the post refereed to the time for when the sis will be fixed. But that post is also true nobody but Zygor and his team who work on the guides knows anything about the time frame of when it will be working again. We are just forum mods here we just are here really to keep the forums clean and to help out with any problems we know how to fix that is all we do and all we know.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I understand this completely, and was basically the reply I was looking for. I personally fire up my updater, see if there is an update, if there isn't, go about my business. It's not like if it isn't ready and I hop on the forum and complain about it, it'll remind Zygor and his team about SiS. I just seen some concern from *new* customers, and as I'm sure Zygor enjoys getting paid for his services, it's probably in his best interest on keeping customers coming, not scaring them away when they turn to the forums. This clarification might put the new customers minds at ease, maybe not. But this is an issue that must be addressed delicately when new customers are involved.

Comment

I would just like to add *for* those new customers that this guide is WELL worth it, and anyone that has used the guide for any sort of time can tell you that you will be seeing the update in no time.

Comment

Originally posted by stevaz View Post
                            I would just like to add *for* those new customers that this guide is WELL worth it, and anyone that has used the guide for any sort of time can tell you that you will be seeing the update in no time.
                            +1. I woudln't be this high of level this fast, nor be able to quickly navigate new zones without it.

Time savings is what makes this worth the cash outlay to me.

Comment

We all paid money for these guides, and Ill tell you this much, I take a lot of personal time from my day offering assistance to those that post for help. IF what I posted bothered you, or you didnt get it, or whatever, there is little I can do about that. I will not apologize for my form of getting to the heart of the matter that you seem to have taken offense to.
                              I own every guide offered by this company. Paid for out of my own pocket. There are no discounts offered to any of us being moderators. I payed what you paid.
                              With that said, my form of assistance may not agree with you, and thats fine. Dont forget this is *my* time offered to help however many I have helped.
                              Further, the one that went to get a refund for this event was going to do it anyway. My post did not influence this choice one bit.
                              Many many many posts have been place in here about the problems, and I, along with other mods, have done my best to help those with questions or problems. I was even at my *job* taking care of the customers here.
                              Regrettable as your reaction this is, I would post the same again today to a completely separate individual posting a problem
                              But, I dont apologize for staying true to who I am when I offer help.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

/w hey kam if u want me to post things over and over to waste ur time and other mod's time oat me back! I no u's don't have anything better to do but answer the same 5 questions 1,000 times!
                                LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
                                Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
                                Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
                                Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
                                Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
                                Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
                                Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
                                Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
                                Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
                                Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
                                Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
                                Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA