No announcement yet.

When will SiS be working again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No bro, but thanks. Its not even about that, really. No one gets along with everyone; just not possible. My style of being does not agree with everyone on the planet, and I get that.
    However, I know people, and I know them very well. I know more about someone by what and how they post than they will ever know. So, you get all kinds of reply posts by me, based solely off of what I read in the post question or complaint.
    So I can appreciate someone not liking a post or stance I take on something. I have made over 1 thousand, 5 hundred posts on this forum. Someone is bound to not like something, and I hold no hard feelings for it at all.
    What I wont do is offer a sympathy or apologetic attitude for being me.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Dam I wanna post dumb questions and answers that been posted and answered over and over?
      Btw when will SOS be up?
      And y do I hve to pay for the cata guides?
      LIGHTINGHOOF-US-RPPVP
      Dwarf Shaman-Shamme 90 Elemental/Resto
      Nelf Rouge-Legolys 90 Sub/Ass
      Pandarian Monk-Phood 90 Windwalker/Brewmaster
      Nelf Druid-Ornek 85 Boomkin/Bear
      Nelf DK-Zgknight 85 Blood/NA
      Draenei Hunter-Bowz 85 MM/Survival
      Worgen Priest-Loyder 85 Disc/Shadow
      Gnome Warlock-Lotzadots 85 Destro/NA
      Dwarf Paladin-Buradin 85 Prot/Ret
      Gnome Mage-Zygors 70 Arcane/NA
      Nelf Warrior-Talifan 61 Prot/NA

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
        I have made over 1 thousand, 5 hundred posts on this forum. Someone is bound to not like something, and I hold no hard feelings for it at all.
        Damn, you need to post more so you can catch up.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          Yeah Kamchak. I've been here about 5 months less than you and I'm catching up to you.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'd like the Smart Injection System back again, but that's just because the guide itself is so good.

I've not noticed any customer service issues at all, but I do have a request. When the SIS is operational again, could you please e-mail (at least me, if not everyone) - to make that obvious?

As is, the levelling guide does require looking ahead, to see if a quest might be required, to unlock something else. That's not too hard. Skip forward a few steps, then back to where you were. That's it. If you didn't have the guide, you wouldn't even be able to do that - so be thankful.

Adapt and overcome, fellow users. You'll struggle with the coming involved WoW content - guide or no guide - if you can't.

Thanks.

Comment

Enigmachine, if you signed up for email notifications, I can guarantee this will be part of the notice qualifications.
              Plus Zygor himself always makes a post in forums when something of this magnitude is repaired.

If you're not part of that notification, I recommend it. There is zero, zilch, no, none, nada spam sent by Zygor or anyone else related to signing up.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                Im working on it Cabby

Yeah Kamchak. I've been here about 5 months less than you and I'm catching up to you.
                Thats cause you are posting blues. Not that I dont appreciate the posts, but they dont count in this race to.... whatever this race is to.
                (j/k Chaos. Your posts rock.)

Comment

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...2074#post42074
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

is there any update when SiS will be working, Cataclysm is around the corner, i was hoping to get alt done to 80 and now i have to do everything the old fashion way.. well at leats i can have a general idea where to go, i am using guide lvl 71 while i am 77, and i got another one, i am lvl 37 and i am using guide lvl 29..

any update?

Comment

Nothing that the Mods can post about a time frame. We havent been told anything yet. Sorry.

Comment

thanxs for the reply..

quick question, about color, is there a way i can trust the color of my quest or can you explain quickly the purpose of the color, what i am afraid of is to pass a quest to unlock the next so i dont want to miss them, is there a way to bypass SiS and go manually and skip some.. is there a trick?

Comment

This should help to answer your questions about the colors.

http://www.zygorguides.com/help/howtolevel.php

(hah! Beat cabby, chaos, and kam to it! roflmao!)

Comment

Originally posted by am88 View Post
                            This should help to answer your questions about the colors.

http://www.zygorguides.com/help/howtolevel.php

(hah! Beat cabby, chaos, and kam to it! roflmao!)
                            Next thing I know you'll be on the post-count contest as well. /sigh

Comment

Post 38 goes to a update from Zygor about the sis.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

If you really want to skep a step, you can always right click it to mark it as compelte. and the guide will move forward.

The only difficulty (for the moment) is that the current SIS disablement might mean you manual mark a needed step for a quest chain as complete when you have yet to do it.

Therefore, before you mark something so you can move on, check other systems like wowhead or thottbot to ensure you're not painting yourself into a corner requiring a major backtack later on.

Comment

Working...
                                X