When will SiS be working again????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New SiS dynamic

Hi just logged into wow with the updated guide 3.0 something and nothing is displaying in zygor veiwer even tho it is scanning the quest i am on and is telling me where to go but not what quest to choose, as there is no text in the box,

I know you having issues with the cata upgrade, any idea when this will be fixed,.

Comment

Originally posted by pods View Post
      Hi just logged into wow with the updated guide 3.0 something and nothing is displaying in zygor veiwer even tho it is scanning the quest i am on and is telling me where to go but not what quest to choose, as there is no text in the box,

I know you having issues with the cata upgrade, any idea when this will be fixed,.
      Try this: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Go into your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables directory and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just bought the guide today and I'm wondering is SIS still broken for lower levels? I rolled an orc warrior today and somehow when I got to lvl 10, it told me to grind to lvl 11, I did that. Then it told me to grind to lvl 12. Before that the guide told me to accept some quests that I could not accept because of my level, yet it was still skipping quests(blue). I know that its been broken and I'm just wondering if its fixed yet.

Comment

Ok ok, I waited to see if the new Zygor 3.0 would fix the SiS problem...let's see what happens...

Comment

SiS

As far as i know i believe it is working?, this morning after cata went live i had many errors with the guide (low FPS and a blank box) but after clicking the repair button all was fine! im not 100% sure about SiS though...

Comment

Any update on when you guys hope to have SIS fixed 100% for horde and alliance?

Comment

Originally posted by imarcuas View Post
                  Any update on when you guys hope to have SIS fixed 100% for horde and alliance?
                  In a week at the minimum.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                    In a week at the minimum.
                    In the Tech Support/SiS forums, one of the mods claimed that, in the current version (1573?), SiS is automatically disabled for us.

I just verified that it is *not* automatically disabled... clicking the SIS "Bolt" icon pops up the SIS pre-warning, then resets the quest guides to level 1 and starts doing its thing. I checked my settings,m and I show 3 of the 4 boxes checked (Impossible is unchecked) and the Levels Ahead slider is set at 0.

I just found the thread that tells me how to "manually disable" SiS, but I'm confused about why the mods are saying that its automatically disabled, I must be misunderstanding something... but just in case you guys think its disabled, I'm reporting that its not.

Edit: Update: I deleted my LUA files and see that the slider is all the way to the right (80) now, but the boxes are still checked, except for "skip Impossible"
                    Last edited by grumpus; December 8, 2010, 09:11 PM. Reason: update after cleaning WTF files

Comment

Zygor had posted that they set the SIS to be disabled by default back with update 1563 (I think it was). Normally when Zygor does that he just disables the 'skip impossible steps' box and that would normally be all that's needed. I'm not entirely sure of all the intricacies of how the SIS works in the code so not sure exactly how that box being disabled affects the SIS. I guess from what you're saying that it doesn't really disable the SIS for toons that already had settings saved in the WTF directory. Guess we'll have to keep instructing people to disable the SIS manually for now. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Any update on when SIS will be released, its been quite a while now.

Thanks.

Comment

Sorry, there has been no new info from the team for any ETAs.

Comment

Working...
                          X