Hearth Info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hearth Info

Since the "fast forward" feature of the guide viewer skips past instructions to make "?????? your new home", I frequently find myself waaaaay out of position when it is time to hearth and clear quests.

Would it be possible to show the current/correct hearthstone location right under the Guide description at the top of the viewer?

Just a thought!

Originally posted by doomhand View Post
    Since the "fast forward" feature of the guide viewer skips past instructions to make "?????? your new home", I frequently find myself waaaaay out of position when it is time to hearth and clear quests.

Would it be possible to show the current/correct hearthstone location right under the Guide description at the top of the viewer?

Just a thought!
    Also, double check the setting for the travel steps. I forget which is required, but make sure it doesn't skip steps such as this and the "fly to..." steps.

So far in the 14 real days (2.5 of game time) of playing my current toon to near lvl 60, I have yet to miss a hearth or travel step.

But I do like the idea of something in the add-on UI showing, "Your home is set to ____"

(side comment: The new game content makes remembering to set the hearth a bit more challenging. Inn's are no longer stone/brick and mortar buildings. Quite frequently they are now tents in the field. And we're not used to looking at that npc and thinking "innkeeper". Having the reminder in the guide is one item I now consider a value added feature.)

Comment

For this very reason I always have the innkeeper as an icon on my mini map. Great for when you need to find a place to regen your rest.

Comment

Working...
      X