OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS works but it stops so much I'm doing way LOW quests (green)??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SIS works but it stops so much I'm doing way LOW quests (green)??

Hi,

I'm new to your guides and for solo play they are awesome. My big problem is I have a lot of toons and the ones I play regularly are levels 27, 42, 51, 54, 64, 65, 75 and 2 80's. I play on 2 computers, one at work (mostly farming and professions) and one at home (quests and raiding). I jump around a lot to keep all of em on rested xp. So I am using SIS a lot!! When I follow the instructions and right click the SIS arrow it skips as it supposed to but the quests that it shows for my level are mostly green and yellow. I usually do orange quests and a few yellow to level faster, the green are boring. I understand some are important for later on but the SIS system stops me at so many that I'm leveling just doing those and always doing green quests. Is there a way I can make sure I'm doing the SIS right. Is there a way I can make Zygor guide only focus on really important chains, ignore as much green as possible, and get me on the orange and yellow level quests quickly (like 5 or more levels above my level)

Thanks so much!!
    Kasper

The SIS is not functioning properly at this time. It's expected that it will be working correctly again with Monday's patch. As for the color of the quests, you get the exact same amount of quest XP reward for an orange one as you do for a green one.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      The SIS is not functioning properly at this time. It's expected that it will be working correctly again with Monday's patch. As for the color of the quests, you get the exact same amount of quest XP reward for an orange one as you do for a green one.
      Thanks for the quick response, I thought the higher level mobs earned higher xp, but the other problem is it's boring when I am not challenged by the mobs. Having said that, I have looked at the other posts and I see you are working hard on it. I had a was able to see how well SIS worked before the cata patch, it rocked! I understand with the cata patch a lot has changed and I'm more lost than you are, thank goodness for your guide and I'm sure when you have it working properly it will be awesome again. Besides in a few days I'm gonna level a Worgen and that is starting at the beginning. Can't wait to use your guides for that

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X