OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cataclysm Update - Purchased But Not Appearing In Members Area :S?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm Update - Purchased But Not Appearing In Members Area :S?

Hello,
    I have the Alliance WotLK 1-80 guide and when the countdown timer to Cataclysm reached zero i purchased the update for $20. Then i got an email saying it was confirmed and everything so i went to my ZygorGuides Updater on my computer and it didn't have an update so i deleted it, went to my Members page on the Zygor website and the 'Cataclysm' upgrade was grey and said 'Upgrade' and it is saying it is $20 to upgrade. I have already paid this? So i downloaded the ZygorGuides Updater and it did install a new version of the guide. 3.0. But when i log in it doesn't have the 80-85 section. This is after the countdown timer reached Zero.

I have looked around other posts and Cabby keeps on saying 'Look in other posts this has already been mentioned'. I have been looking in the forum for about an hour now and would like an answer.

I really want to start leveling tonight with Cataclysm so please may i have a response, i have always admired Zygor Guides, please don't let me down at this crucial point

Please email me your ClickBank sales receipt number to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces). Anyone else with this same issue, please do the same. Thanks.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
      Please email me your ClickBank sales receipt number to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove spaces). Anyone else with this same issue, please do the same. Thanks.
      Hello again, i don't know what you meant by sales receipt number so i forwarded the whole receipt e-mail. Not sure if you meant order number or?

Thank you again Zygor!

Comment

Fixed! :-)
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I also upgraded but did not see it within the updater. I was not sure where to e-mail I use the contact page hopefully this is a resolved before midnight. Thanks for your help

Comment

Originally posted by leaky View Post
            I also upgraded but did not see it within the updater. I was not sure where to e-mail I use the contact page hopefully this is a resolved before midnight. Thanks for your help
            You can send me an email at zygorsupport @ gmail.com
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

same problem with my account

I am having a similar problem on the horde side, i purchased all the guides last week and everything seems to work and i can get into the membership area. But when i download the guides i do not get any of the WLk or the 80 - 85 guides and the downloader says i am on a trial membership, even though i upgraded this.

Comment

i would love to purchase the 80-85 but, it wont let me...when i download the updater it says it is installed..but when i open the game there is no choice for the 80-85 guide...very frustrating..please help...i want to use it tonight. Honestly, directions in a very obvious place on the home page would be wonderful...we shouldnt have to search through various forums for directions on upgrading

Comment

General guide discussion forum there is a sticky about 3.0 guide issues should help.
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

NO, that does not help...i just want to know...how do i purchase the Cata part? when i go to members area there are check marks for the cata horde and alliance guides...does this mean i am suppose to already have it? I am not able to access it and I have tried to do all the things in that forum...

Comment

Originally posted by azalee View Post
                      NO, that does not help...i just want to know...how do i purchase the Cata part? when i go to members area there are check marks for the cata horde and alliance guides...does this mean i am suppose to already have it? I am not able to access it and I have tried to do all the things in that forum...
                      Check marks mean you have it already. Have you followed the install instructions located here:
                      http://www.zygorguides.com/support/install.php

Number 3 is especially important.
                      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Working...
                      X