Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

worgen guide?

I must have missed something in the threads here -
    I have the upgraded 3.0.1550 but no worgen guide.

is that the $20 upgrade?
    My Gaming History from XFIRE! or
    STEAM Profile

Yes, the $20 upgrade covers the new race and 80-85 section of the guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

But as of this mo the Worgen guide only takes you to Lvl 13, then you have to go do regular alliance quests. Will the Worgen guilde be completed to take up to lvl 15 or 20 as other starting races?

Comment

Originally posted by drdad94 View Post
        But as of this mo the Worgen guide only takes you to Lvl 13, then you have to go do regular alliance quests. Will the Worgen guilde be completed to take up to lvl 15 or 20 as other starting races?
        Not sure what you are speaking of. I have made 2 worgens now, one is lvl 55 and the other is lvl 15. Both have been in worgen quests, just not within gilneas.
        Is it in gilneas you want the guide to keep you around in?
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

The Worgen guide only covers level 1-13 as that is the end of the starting zone. Every race in the game has a separate level 1-5 starting zone. Some races then go on together (Gnome and Dwarves) to level 13. After that point they leave their specific zones and the guide merges the questing paths.
          So after a Worgen gets to Darnassus there are no more race specific areas.

Comment

I havent made a new nelf to check if the quests in Darn are worgen specific, or for everyone. I know the quest lore is the plague will be released in Gilneas, causing the quest lines to move you out of the zone.
            I did love the worgen starting zone, very much, and hope they add some more quest lines to it somehow.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X