My zygor guides won't update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My zygor guides won't update

For some reason everytime I try to update my guide from 3.0.1550 to 3.0.1553 the update button shows up, but when i click it nothing happens it says updating then the button reappears. I've tried restarting my PC and Re-installing Zygor Guides. Does anyone have a solution? I wanna reach 85 A.S.A.P!!

ty

Maybe it's because the server is not responding. The download is pretty slow at the moment as everyone is downloading the guide.
    Did you try running the updater as administrator?

Comment

Same thing is happening to me, and all the steps say level 80, so I just hit 82 and then turned on the SIS and it skipped like half the guide. Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by kingrazor902 View Post
        For some reason everytime I try to update my guide from 3.0.1550 to 3.0.1553 the update button shows up, but when i click it nothing happens it says updating then the button reappears. I've tried restarting my PC and Re-installing Zygor Guides. Does anyone have a solution? I wanna reach 85 A.S.A.P!!
        Try redownloading the client and running it again. If it worked the first time it should work again.

Originally posted by illegalalien View Post
        Same thing is happening to me, and all the steps say level 80, so I just hit 82 and then turned on the SIS and it skipped like half the guide. Any suggestions?
        Go into the options and disable SIS by unchecking the four boxes. SIS is not operational at the moment.
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Same here, Zygor downloads the 289kb odd file, unpacks it but doesn't update the guides. Did a repair install, same thing. Also doesn't work ingame after following the instructions for the LUA error update thread.

First time I'm regretting upgrading my Zygor guides

Comment

Little hitch in the system, should be fixed now.

Comment

Confirmed Fixed, thank you!

Comment

Ok, I understand the SIS isnt working, but how do I know that I am following the guide correctly, or if I am doing a lower level quest for nothing. From the looks of it, we go to two starting areas. Correct me if I am wrong and this is how it is supposed to play out?

Comment

Ok i have tried for an hour now to get the 80-85 guides to appear in game

I am without hope at this poiint and frustraded can someone please look into this . I have tried eveything on the forums it said to do and no resolve

Comment

Warnings keep spamming my message box constantly

"Quest has no such goal. Step 51, Line 1, Quest 14157, goal 1"

Comment

FYI, it's the left side, not the right side you have to go into

Comment

Originally posted by illegalalien View Post
                        Ok, I understand the SIS isnt working, but how do I know that I am following the guide correctly, or if I am doing a lower level quest for nothing. From the looks of it, we go to two starting areas. Correct me if I am wrong and this is how it is supposed to play out?
                        What section of the guide are you referring to? Cataclysm 80-85?

Comment

Originally posted by AcidRaZor View Post
                          Warnings keep spamming my message box constantly

"Quest has no such goal. Step 51, Line 1, Quest 14157, goal 1"
                          Make sure you are using the latest update of the guide. If the problems persist, what section of the guide are you using?

Comment

Originally posted by eleclerc View Post
                            I am without hope at this poiint and frustraded can someone please look into this . I have tried eveything on the forums it said to do and no resolve
                            Have you done all of the following:

Installed using these instructions:

http://www.zygorguides.com/support/install.php

Attempted to resolve the issue by repairing/deleting your old Zygor addons:
                            http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...ion-3.0-Issues

Manually installing the guides:

http://zygorguides.com/help/manual.php

Comment

Gilnaes (after turning into a worgen) waypoint arrow doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                              X