No announcement yet.

My zygor guides won't update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm using the latest guides yes. and have followed all the previous instructions

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
      What section of the guide are you referring to? Cataclysm 80-85?
      Yes, the 80-85 guide. The whole guide just says lvl 80 for every step, until the last step when it says 'Congratulations your now 85' lol

Looks like if you are following the guide you will have to do every starting area as there is no clear point on where to skip to after you finish. If anyone has any point to skip to once you hit 82, it would be a great help

Comment

Out of curiousity, do I have to buy Zygor guides AGAIN just to get the 80 to 85 updates? I had ordered my Zygor Guides about a month ago, and it said that the update was included. I logged into my account to update with the auto installer and it said I didnt have the guides anymore and I was at trial. If I have to pay another 60 dollars for the guides Im going to be furious.

Comment

I think I must be being really thick here. I've had the 1-80 guides for some time but now can't see where I can buy the 80 - 85 updates. Feel free to shout me down if I am being thick, as long as you include the answer while doing so! Have updated the existing guides with no problem. Are the 80-85 sections included i the free update? I thought we had to pay for them. I'm confused

Comment

Agro3332: This is most likely just a bug. Anyone that bought the guides after Oct. 7th have the Cata upgrade for free. Please post a screen shot of the Available Products section of your Members Area.

Breezer5012: Log into the Members Area and you should see upgrade options in the Available Products section. Now if you purchased your guides after Oct. 7th (like your forum join date would indicate) then you should see check marks instead as the Cata content should be included in your purchase price.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you - nice surprise! And thanks for not shooting me down for asking

Comment

Alright, here are the pictures you wanted.

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/frm00002.jpg/

http://img94.imageshack.us/i/frm00002.jpg/

Comment

Agro3332: It appears that your account is bugged. Please send an email to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces) and explain the situation to him along with those picture links. He should get you fixed up pretty quickly.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Alright, thanks for the friendly support ^_^ and oops, looks like I posted the same picture when I meant to post two different ones. =/

Comment

Working...
                    X