OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO Upgrade Price for Dailies Events Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NO Upgrade Price for Dailies Events Guide?

I paid 3 months ago $35 for the Dailies Guide and now finding out its another $35 for the Cataclysm one? . I was sent an email stating it would be a cheap upgrade. Why is it the exact same price.

Am I missing something?

I apologize if I am incorrect but its asking me to pay another $35
    Last edited by webber1492; December 8, 2010, 02:27 AM. Reason: na

Oh By the way. I think ZYGOR is the most professional people I ever seen. I will not elaborate; only simply to state that they took care of an issue that I cannot imagine any other company ever doing for me. I was simply amazed.

I'm sure there is a logical reason for the above question; possibly the upgrade has not been released yet?

Comment

crap this is for alliance; I am asking about HORDE

Comment

Ok, let's see if I'm following right. At first you thought you needed to pay an additional $35 to upgrade your Alliance Dailies guide but now you see that the $35 is under the Horde Dailies? If I'm wrong please let me know in case the following doesn't help to clear things up.

For the Dailies guides, you can purchase either the Alliance or Horde Dailies guides for $35 each or if you want to buy them together at the same time it's $50 for the bundle. If you only purchase one of them and then later on decide you want to purchase the other one then you'll have to pay the full $70 for the 2 guides ($35 x 2). Right now there are no Cata upgrade prices for the Dailies guides as the team has not had a chance to work on those guides. They are currently focused on getting the Leveling guides up to the normal Zygor quality, and then they will get the Dailies Cata guide done and out. At that time they will release the upgrade pricing for the Cata Dailies guides.

This is no where near official, but I think that the upgrade pricing for the Dailies guides will be about $15-$20 per guide. Just my guess from the pricing that Zygor tries to do to keep things reasonable for us users.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

upgrade price

Free Lifetime 1-85 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates... Think about it. World of Warcraft is an ever-changing game where something new is always being added, changed around, or tweaked. You're going to want a leveling guide that is quickly updated when changes, or additions, are made. Don't take the chance on those other guys who take months upon end to update their guides - if it even gets done at all! By securing your copy of our guides today, you'll receive 100% FREE lifetime updates, which are always available quickly after updates are made.

Ok you put this with every guide you sell but yet we have to pay for updates I don't get it. Plus I just purchased the Dailies guide and now will have to pay and upgrade price again for the expansion??? Just a little confused here?

Comment

Originally posted by marinesusmc View Post
            Free Lifetime 1-85 In-Game Leveling Guide Updates... Think about it. World of Warcraft is an ever-changing game where something new is always being added, changed around, or tweaked. You're going to want a leveling guide that is quickly updated when changes, or additions, are made. Don't take the chance on those other guys who take months upon end to update their guides - if it even gets done at all! By securing your copy of our guides today, you'll receive 100% FREE lifetime updates, which are always available quickly after updates are made.

Ok you put this with every guide you sell but yet we have to pay for updates I don't get it. Plus I just purchased the Dailies guide and now will have to pay and upgrade price again for the expansion??? Just a little confused here?
            The quick answer is;
            You paid for Cata cause you didnt own it. This is refered to as an upgrade.
            You got updates for WotLK cause you did own it, yet changes were made to what you owned.
            They are intertwined, yet they are separate.

Update and upgrade mean two very different things. Therefore when you are told you get updates, it is for the products you own. Unless you purchase the Cata content, you dont own it.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Also what about the bonus materials on the member page do i only get that if I upgrade to the Cata guide or do I get that now? It doen't really say?

Comment

Also what about the bonus materials on the member page do i only get that if I upgrade to the Cata guide or do I get that now? It doen't really say?
                This you will find in your members area, below the links.

Comment

Ok cool thats why I was confused cause I understand its an upgrade for the game but anyways thanks for the clarification.

Comment

Ok cool thats why I was confused cause I understand its an upgrade for the game but anyways thanks for the clarification.
                    NP.

Did you find the bonus stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                      This you will find in your members area, below the links.
                      Right but do I have them already, get them when I upgrade to Cata, or have to purchase them seperatly?

Comment

Right but do I have them already, get them when I upgrade to Cata, or have to purchase them seperatly?
                        I was hoping you would tell me. lol

Comment

Are they in the guide in the game or are they just on the site as a referance?

Comment

Are they in the guide in the game or are they just on the site as a referance?
                            They are online guides, not ingame.

Comment

Ah ok cool thats what i wanting to know.

Comment

Working...
                              X