OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO Upgrade Price for Dailies Events Guide?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you were looking for the Archaeology and Guild bonus guides they had a limited availability. You could get the guides if you pre-ordered the Cata guides or if you're one of the first 3000 to upgrade your guides after Dec. 6th. I don't personally know if that 3000 number was hit yet, but if it hasn't been hit you'll want to get the upgrade as soon as you can for a chance to get those bonus guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I'm trying to figure out the same thing. When you buy the Dailies and Events Guide it says "Full Cataclysm update Included in Purchase". I understand the difference between update and upgrade as I'm in the software industry as well. However, since it's worded as update I assume that there will not be an extra cost for the dailies guides to be updated to Cataclysm if you have already purchased them. I bought both guides at the same time for the $50. I have enjoyed your guides so far and can't see myself playing without them!

Comment

Originally posted by kennedcx View Post
        I'm trying to figure out the same thing. When you buy the Dailies and Events Guide it says "Full Cataclysm update Included in Purchase". I understand the difference between update and upgrade as I'm in the software industry as well. However, since it's worded as update I assume that there will not be an extra cost for the dailies guides to be updated to Cataclysm if you have already purchased them. I bought both guides at the same time for the $50. I have enjoyed your guides so far and can't see myself playing without them!
        Post #6 in this thread.
        Or were you asking about a different topic?
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You should check under your members area section because mine has a green arrow pointing from WotLK to Cata because when I bought them both for 50 it said they would upgrade for Cata for free. See Zygor's post from about a week ago when people were buying the dailies guides post-Cata release. He says the upgrade WILL be free. I am assuming this is because we hardly used WotLK guides buying them so late and was part of the up-sell when up-grading to Cata. I think that's what has people mad is that some of us DO have icons that show the Cata icon under Dailies and Event's guides under Members Area and when you scroll over it it says "Guide Active: Coverage levels 1-85". This clearly says that I own the Cataclysm Dailies and Events guide; even if they aren't out yet. Like I expected and got the holiday guide.

Comment

Originally posted by h0use0fc4rds View Post
            when you scroll over it it says "Guide Active: Coverage levels 1-85".
            Where do you see that at?

This clearly says that I own the Cataclysm Dailies and Events guide; even if they aren't out yet. Like I expected and got the holiday guide.
            If you bought the Dailies guide recently then yes, Cataclysm updates are included, and when Blizzard adds the Cataclysm daily quests to the actual game (there's around 3 at the moment) we will update and you can download them for free.
            Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
              Where do you see that at?

If you bought the Dailies guide recently then yes, Cataclysm updates are included, and when Blizzard adds the Cataclysm daily quests to the actual game (there's around 3 at the moment) we will update and you can download them for free.
              What about the dailies that happen in say "the highlands?" = they are not supported yet - are they coming soon? Otherwise, why the #$#@ drop $50 for this???!!?!??

Comment

Working...
              X