X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hauntedwebby View Post
    Horde toon

Icecrown (78-80) Step 105. Level 78 Talk to Chief Engineer Copperclaw and Accept Green Technology.

WoWhead says This quest was marked obsolete by Blizzard and cannot be obtained or completed.

Same guide. Step 112. Talk to Fringe Engineer Tezzla to Turn in Green Technology and Accept Fringe Science Benefits. You can't talk to her to accept.

So Steps 112 to 115 should be deleted. Step 105 edited to remove the Accept Green Technology.

This has been kind of mentioned before a couple of months ago on a different thread, but still in the guide
    We are showing that these have been taken out of the Guide, make sure to update your Guide to show this change. Are you using the Horde leveling Guides? This is where we have checked for this problem.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by switch88 View Post
      Azshara lvs 12-20

I've done Azshara, lv12-20, skipping ahead when advised to by the guide. There were a few roadbumps. These seemed like bugs to me.

Bugs:
      - Failed to direct me to quest chain required for "Operation Fishgut" poster to be clickable (or even where TomTom said it would be). This easily wastes 10-15 mins as it's an immensely long and difficult way back to that quest giver. I was in the zone from lv12 with Zygor's turned on so I would have thought it should have come up (since it's lv13).
      - During "First Come First Served", quest item does not appear in guide when claiming first territory, you have to click it in your inventory. It's fine from the second territory onwards.
      - After turning in "Shore Leave" to the Bedlam NPC, randomly skipped several steps to Step 92 (ignoring 88-91) which led me not to get the rocket across or get the flight path. Had to HS back to the harbour and start over once I realised it had skipped. It could be because I was lv18, and it does say at the end of step 91 I should be lv18 to continue - perhaps it skipped to that point because of that? Either way it shouldn't have I don't think.
      - Minor thing... it's a Wizard Hat not Wizard Hate. (Step 105, Archmage Xylem)

Overall I've been pretty impressed so far. I did all this in the space of one afternoon!
      When you say "failed to direct you to the poster" are you saying its been relocated?

The first come first serve quest was looked over and cannot find a reason the item would not be of use unless you were in combat, sometimes they can dissappear during combat.

After turning in Shore Leave we have put the Ding step to not skip the next few travel steps.

Wizard Hat is spelled correctly now

Thanks for the reports.

Comment

I see you made some changes. That was fast! It's nice to see. ^^

Sorry I may not have worded my first point that well... basically there's a few quests you need to complete in order to be able to click the Operation Fishgut poster and start that quest. The poster that the TomTom pointer points to in the house isn't actually even *there* unless you complete those prior quests, it's invisible. Only the one down at the docks is always visible. However, you still cannot click it to get Operation Fishgut unless you complete the 3 or so quests prior to Operation Fishgut, which as I said the guide skipped over for some unknown reason. So in the end I ended up being pointed towards an invisible poster.

Comment

Talent Bug 5/26/2011

Shaman Enhancement Talent error

Error: This build contains unrecognized talents. It is broken and unstable
          Unknown talent(s): "Elemental Precision" at line 40.

Shaman restoration talent error
          Unknown talent(s): "Improved Shields5" at line 32
          Ilythiiri D'Uriza 50 BM Hunter Of Hyjal
          Officer of Aperture
          Karliik d'qu'ellar Uriza
          Dalninil d' Tranquillite, Akaizhar. Atemra Yathrin
          Dalharil d' Neccasalmor

Comment

Originally posted by switch88 View Post
            I see you made some changes. That was fast! It's nice to see. ^^

Sorry I may not have worded my first point that well... basically there's a few quests you need to complete in order to be able to click the Operation Fishgut poster and start that quest. The poster that the TomTom pointer points to in the house isn't actually even *there* unless you complete those prior quests, it's invisible. Only the one down at the docks is always visible. However, you still cannot click it to get Operation Fishgut unless you complete the 3 or so quests prior to Operation Fishgut, which as I said the guide skipped over for some unknown reason. So in the end I ended up being pointed towards an invisible poster.
            Ok, thanks for the information. We will look into why these quests may be getting skipped and try to get an update out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by tranquillityuriza View Post
              Shaman Enhancement Talent error

Unknown talent(s): "Elemental Precision" at line 40.

Shaman restoration talent error
              Unknown talent(s): "Improved Shields5" at line 32
              Thanks for the information, these will both be changed and updated very soon.

Comment

Un'Goro Crater (55-57)
                Step #76
                "Talk to A-Me 01
                She's a brown mechanical gorilla laying face down up on the ledge here inside the cave."

Incorrect

New location is 63.8,19.7
                "Talk to A-Me 01
                She's a brown mechanical gorilla laying face down here beside the tar lake."

Comment

Un'Goro Crater (55-57)
                  Step #95 and Step #108
                  "Talk to Spark Nilminer
                  Standing at the mouth of the cave."

Location Coords OK, Incorrect text

"Talk to Spark Nilminer
                  Standing on top of this large rock"

Comment

Originally posted by alanmuk View Post
                    Un'Goro Crater (55-57)
                    Step #76
                    "Talk to A-Me 01
                    She's a brown mechanical gorilla laying face down up on the ledge here inside the cave."

Incorrect

New location is 63.8,19.7
                    "Talk to A-Me 01
                    She's a brown mechanical gorilla laying face down here beside the tar lake."
                    Step coordinates are correct in the current guide, just the location text needs to be changed.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      Step coordinates are correct in the current guide, just the location text needs to be changed.
                      Yah should have been clearer on that. Meant just the text. ah well.

Comment

Azshara (12-14)

Step 5

"Follow the path down"

should be

"Follow the path up"

Comment

Silverpine Forest 11-20

Step 120 asks you to talk to Baron ashbury but he is now an instance boss.
                          Step 121 asks you to talk to lord walden and 122 lord godfrey both are also instance bosses.

Because of that i cant do steps 120-122, 124-135,137-138,141-143

Comment

Originally posted by ozmarlu View Post
                            Step 120 asks you to talk to Baron ashbury but he is now an instance boss.
                            Step 121 asks you to talk to lord walden and 122 lord godfrey both are also instance bosses.

Because of that i cant do steps 120-122, 124-135,137-138,141-143
                            On wowhead someone mentioned that he had to talk to the flight master for the three NPCs to appear:
                            http://www.wowhead.com/quest=27547

Comment

Were showing in step 94 you should have been able to talk to the Flight Master. If this skipped it could be the reason why it was not showing up. Thanks for the information.

Comment

Nagrand Step 1

Showing "The Assassin" already accepted, but pressing on ">>" button prompts that I am trying to go to Bladesedge Mountain guide when I'm only level 67.

Before clicking it reports an error
                                line 9: only if rep ("The Mag'har") <= Friendly
                                error [string "_Update() return not not (rep ('The Mag'har') <= Friendly)"]:1: ')' unexpected near 'har'

I think the ' in Mag'Har has screwed up the scripting.

Changing it to use "The Mag'har" everywhere seemed to work

Comment

Working...
                                X