Cataclysm Daily guide.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cataclysm Daily guide.

I can only see all the pre cata dailies. Anyone knows whats wrong?

There are currently no updates/upgrades for Cata dailies. The team have focused on getting the Leveling guides fixed and working properly as their main priority. After the bugs are worked out of the Leveling guides then they will start working on getting the Dailies updated and an upgrade package for the Cata dailies. My personal guess is not to expect to see the Cata dailies stuff until next year.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do I need to pay an upgrade fee for the cata dailies when i just bought them 2 days ago?

Comment

Any guides purchased between Oct. 7th and Dec. 6th will include the Cata upgrade.

Comment

So have i just paid 35$ for a useless guide? I would like to cancel my purchase and get my money refunded. How can that be sorted?

Comment

email Zygor zygor @ zygorguides.com remove spaces with your problem and your ClickBank receipt .
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also, it's not useless. It still has all of the Northrend dailies in there in addition to all of the different world events that happen.

Comment

I dont understand the actual problem here; is it that you dont have the Cata dailies yet, or what?
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

There are hardly any Cataclysm dailies in the game anyway. Blizzard has yet to implement these just like they took a while to release them in Wrath of the Lich King. You could hold onto the guide and still do all the Northrend Dailies and by the time you're down with that we will probably have the Cataclysm updates out.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

for what it's worth, the cata dailies have only been paying 13g or somet.... same amount WOTK dailies were giving out

I want a cata daily guide as well, but it's just different stuff, you won't make any more money

Comment

Originally posted by palenaka View Post
                      for what it's worth, the cata dailies have only been paying 13g or somet.... same amount WOTK dailies were giving out
                      Well for someone that has 2 80+'s & has no intention of leveling to 85 anytime soon... that's satisfying. For those of you that have or are doing the 85 grind.. probably disappointing.

Comment

Keep in mind, that even if you're not planning to level to 85, you won't get max gold from the Northrend dailies until you are 85.

Comment

oh well....so I purchased the upgrade to Cata daily for $35 and find out it worth nothing..(that upgrade didn't bring me the WotLK dailies..my previous purchase did..so it indeed worth nothing)

There have been quite a lot of dailies right now...like 30+ or so...they are really important as they are fast rep grinding, which allows players to purchased rep gears. Rep gears are in urgent demand as heroic instances are really heroic and farming justice pts appear to be really hard w/o proper gears. So please work on that! You guys are the best.

Comment

Personally, using dailies to make gold is way too much grinding... play the AH. But, for Cata dailies guide, I would want it purely for leveling rep with Cata factions that have such dailies available.

Alas, I looked up which factions offer dailies for rep and simply make a mental note for completion.

Comment

Takes a hour with the speed gold run to make at least 300g. I've never made more than a couple of hundred G on the AH in less than a day. That's not including the time it takes me to go and get ore or leather or cloth.
                              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                              Twitter @Chaos5061.
                              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                              X