Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cunning Pets Fix Hunter

Fix for Cunning Pets for the Hunter
    ZygorTalentAdvisor:RegisterBuild("PET Cunning","Zygor PVP Cunning (Bird of Prey suggested)",[[
    Serpent Swiftness //LVL20
    Serpent Swiftness //LVL24
    Dash|Dive //LVL28
    Spiked Collar //LVL32
    Spiked Collar //LVL36
    Spiked Collar //LVL40
    Great Stamina //LVL44
    Great Stamina //LVL48
    Great Stamina //LVL52
    Feeding Frenzy //LVL56
    Feeding Frenzy //LVL60
    Cornered //LVL64
    Grace of the Mantis //LVL68
    Grace of the Mantis //LVL72
    Roar of Recovery //LVL76
    Roar of Sacrifice //LVL80
    ]])
    Cabby edit: You need to edit the ZygorGuidesBuild.lua file located in the WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds directory. Locate the build in question and make it look like this.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Canīt seem to get it to work, always says trouble with dash I dive

Comment

Try changing that line from 'Dash|Dive' to 'Dive|Dash' and see if it starts to work then.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Tried, but failed. Keeps saying it is an unknown talent

Comment

Originally posted by gunnijod View Post
          Tried, but failed. Keeps saying it is an unknown talent
          Only update things like this in notepad. Try again from scratch and see if this is the problem.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You shouldn't need to do this Zygor just fixed this about a update ago. MAke sure you have the newest version of the guide. Newest version is 1609.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I have the latest version, installed from scratch (and emptied the cache folder) but this bug is still in the Talent Advisor. Any idea when this will be fixed?

Comment

Yeah we have another person with the same problem and we are trying to figure out why it's still happening. Now this maybe something that only the Zygor team can fix but I'm still looking to see if I can find the problem.
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                  Fix for Cunning Pets for the Hunter
                  Cabby edit: You need to edit the ZygorGuidesBuild.lua file located in the WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds directory. Locate the build in question and make it look like this.
                  In addition to the dash|dive error that continues to be present with your fix, and continues to be present with build 1625, BM hunters will also be disappointed with your 16 points--they get 20.

Comment

This was originally to fix the issue where non-BM spec hunters couldn't use the Cunning pet spec, that's why only 16 points.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Is there a fix for the Dash|Dive error yet? The talent is actually "Dive", but changing Dash|Dive to just Dive in the builds file changes the error to "unknown talents: Dive at line 3", even thought that's its name. It's a bit annoying that this is still broken after being constantly reported for weeks now.

Comment

I am having this same issue because I have been switching between using a ferocity pet and a cunning pet. Is there a way we can please get a hot fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by mzanker View Post
                          Is there a fix for the Dash|Dive error yet? The talent is actually "Dive", but changing Dash|Dive to just Dive in the builds file changes the error to "unknown talents: Dive at line 3", even thought that's its name. It's a bit annoying that this is still broken after being constantly reported for weeks now.
                          We will be fixing these soon, but we are working on more pressing things at the moment with the Smart Injection System. Thanks for the reminder.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

This appears to be working now. I tamed a new spider at level 55 last night and the cunning pet build loaded without any problems, so thanks for fixing

Comment

Still not working. I changed from the raptor <ferocity> my troll bm hunter was born with to a vampiric duskbat <cunning>.

Question: Even though talent builder is broken while bat still train itself? Doesn't seem to be anyway to un-train or train manually.

Comment

Working...
                              X