No announcement yet.

Cunning Pets Fix Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It shouldn't try to train automatically if it is having problems with the build and telling you it's not a valid build. You might have to disable the Talent Advisor in order to manually train the bat.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by gorgeview View Post
      Still not working. I changed from the raptor <ferocity> my troll bm hunter was born with to a vampiric duskbat <cunning>.

Question: Even though talent builder is broken while bat still train itself? Doesn't seem to be anyway to un-train or train manually.
      The post above you claims it is working, and that was a customer who was previously complaining about this issue. Are you get the same Dash|Dive error that everyone else was getting? Have you updated to the latest version of the guides?
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Received a Zygor mail today that the problem Dive|Dash was solved, happy about this, updated to this new version 3.0.1765 Though after updating and trying to repair, cleaning cache, same issue occured. Am I doing something wrong or was it a battle cry from Zygor, still searching for the sollution.

Comment

This should be working now. Make sure to update AND repair your Zygor Installer to make sure this is changed in your Addon. Let us know if your still having the problem.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            This should be working now. Make sure to update AND repair your Zygor Installer to make sure this is changed in your Addon. Let us know if your still having the problem.
            seemed to DL ok (asked for my user password etc) but the bug is still there for me what is the repair you mention wont a new copy of the file provide the repair?

Comment

Originally posted by Ulst View Post
              seemed to DL ok (asked for my user password etc) but the bug is still there for me what is the repair you mention wont a new copy of the file provide the repair?
              When you try my fix I posted here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...4706#post54706 see if that fixes this also.
              I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.
              Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X