Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, if you wanted to get the Dailies guides for both factions plus update the Leveling guides for both factions that would have been a total of $80. That $50 bundle was only for the Dailies guides.

Now if you didn't want to spend that much right away you can send an email to zygor @ zygorguides.com (remove the spaces) and explain the situation. Zygor will most likely refund your money so that you can purchase just the $30 Leveling bundle and then later on when you're ready you can buy the $50 Dailies bundle again. Or if you want it all right now just do another purchase for the $30 Leveling upgrade bundle and you'll be all set.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do they have 24/7 support?

Comment

Myself and the other mods are about as close to 24/7 support you can get. The main team is really only 3 or 4 guys that have been putting in very long hours the past few days trying to work out all of the bugs. Zygor just finally went to sleep an hour or two ago, but I think he's only sleeping something like 5hr per day right now so it shouldn't be too long of a wait until he's up and gets to his email.

Comment

KK, thanks for eveything. You guys are awesome!

Comment

Not a problem. Sorry you went thru that confusion, but on the bright side you now know exactly what happened and can get it fixed pretty easily.

Comment

Working...
            X