Waypoint Arrow not displaying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waypoint Arrow not displaying

HELP!! Someone respond quickly, my waypoint arrow is not displaying (the little arrow that turns and points in the direction of the next step in the guide and has a little meter/timer underneath it). I tried relogging, reloading ui, repairing the Zygor Addon, and looking in the options menu and selecting different arrows and stuff but nothing is working!

That arrow is seriously the best thing this addon has, please help me fast!

much love

What guide and step number are you on?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Mount Hyjal (80-82)
      Step 72. Level: 80
      Talk to Spirit of Lo'Gosh
      Turn in Lightning in a Bottle
      Accept Into the Maw!

Comment

haha looks like you were right, i was freaking out for nothing. It was only for that quest, the arrow came back once I completed it. Sorry, lol. But seriously, that arrow is the best thing on this addon :b

Comment

Ok, I see you've tried quite a few things there. Have you tried to manually skip forward and backwards a few steps to see if you can kinda 'jump start' the arrow?

If that doesn't work, you could try deleting the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file from inside your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder.

If both of those don't work then it's a good chance that your arrow got moved off the screen. I can't remember exactly what needs to be done to get it back but will look it up. In the meantime you might want to install either TomTom or Carbonite and use their arrow with the guides until I can find that info again.

Comment

Ok, think I've found out what to do to reset your UI positions (which should reset the arrow position as well). Navigate your hard drive to the WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/servername/charactername directory and delete the layout-local.txt file.

Comment

thank you very much for your help, but i beleive it was just localized to that quest cause once i turned it in it came back. but, more importantly, is my appreciation for taking great consideration into my post, thank you very much

Comment

Glad to hear it's all working again for you.

Comment

Working...
                X