This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

List of leveling guides

The Guides have been a real pleasure; however, I wish the names of the guides showed fully in the configuration screens.
    Is there a list of all the quest lines listed here in the forums? If not, why not?

Originally posted by akubacki View Post
    The Guides have been a real pleasure; however, I wish the names of the guides showed fully in the configuration screens.
    Is there a list of all the quest lines listed here in the forums? If not, why not?
    Have you updated your guide to the latest version? If so, are you using the guide menu in the center of the guide? It shows the full names.
    Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Not sure what you are asking; do you want to have the guide show you the full description,
      however, I wish the names of the guides showed fully in the configuration screens
      or do you want all quests listed
      Is there a list of all the quest lines listed here in the forums?

If you are looking for the quest names, the drop down menu from the controls screen will give you the full description, where looking at the list inside the configuration screen does cut them off.

If you are looking for specific quests listed, no, this is not given as a list. And to cover the why for this topic, because there is no need seen right now. If you have a need for this type of list, feel free to post it. All requests are taken into consideration.

Cheers,

Kam
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

maybe I just haven't discovered the the drop down menu from the controls screen with the full description.
        I am not interested in the names of the individual quests within.

Comment

Dont worry about it. A lot of ppl go into the addon interface to choose a guide, especially when you had to 'proc' the gear out on the old setup.

Did the drop down menu give you what you were looking for though?
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

OK I've spent weeks of using these splendid guides! The guides are really good, however, I have used the UI control to look at guides but I always I find a want to jump about more than it facilitates, so I go to the configuration screen.
            I still want to see the full and complete guide name when I view the total list from the configuration screen. There is a lot of room there to show the full names in the scrolling list. Please, expand the menu's width to show the whole name of the guide.
            There is no reason not to do this.

Comment

The guide selection in the configuration is more something for the developers.
              The developers are aware of the confusion this could cause and are working on changing this.
              Just use the button in the guide window to select a guide.

Comment

Hi Cartman,
                I am not fond of the hierarchical listing from the controls button. I jump around from one guide segment to another and the full list showing all the guides--preferably with the complete name displayed, is optimal for using it the way I do. I am glad to see the programmers are working on this, but please, don't dismiss my issue because the interface list "more something for the developers." Users, like me, use it too! Just make it better for the customer by showing the full names, please?

Comment

Were not sure if, the people still having issues with this, has noticed but we did respond showing you how you can find the full names of the Guides in quote #2 . What Cartman is saying is that the Interface Options isn't where you want to look for the Guide Listings, you can simply use the drop down menu from the Main Guide without going into the options. You can see the full listing here, not in the Interface.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                  X