LIghtheaded addon and the Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LIghtheaded addon and the Guide

I am a new customer and I'm very happy with the guide and the responsiveness of the developer. I had a question about Lightheaded addon and using it with the guide.

I have the addon enabled but the notes aren't coming up. Do I need to do a re-install of Lightheaded? I like having the extra notes available while I'm questing. The Guide is great but sometimes I need a bit more information than what I can get from it. Lightheaded is useful because sometimes there is a bit more description of a location or a particular way to deal with the intended quest target.

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by datgrl View Post
    I am a new customer and I'm very happy with the guide and the responsiveness of the developer. I had a question about Lightheaded addon and using it with the guide.

I have the addon enabled but the notes aren't coming up. Do I need to do a re-install of Lightheaded? I like having the extra notes available while I'm questing. The Guide is great but sometimes I need a bit more information than what I can get from it. Lightheaded is useful because sometimes there is a bit more description of a location or a particular way to deal with the intended quest target.

Thanks in advance.
    Have you tried using the addon with our Guide yet? If you have, what kind of error are you getting?
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I asked about this recently (yesterday?) and was directed to try both left and right clicking on the various lines of the step to see if the context menu would appear and allow me to select a command for wowhead or lightheaded.

Lightheaded is up to date and installed.

But as of last night, with the most recent edition of Zygor, neither left- or right-clicking the various lines of a step results any any menu popping up.

I know I saw it once last week when I first had version 3 installed. Not sure what I changed on my end to make it not work.

Comment

Lightheaded

Originally posted by am88 View Post
        I asked about this recently (yesterday?) and was directed to try both left and right clicking on the various lines of the step to see if the context menu would appear and allow me to select a command for wowhead or lightheaded.

Lightheaded is up to date and installed.

But as of last night, with the most recent edition of Zygor, neither left- or right-clicking the various lines of a step results any any menu popping up.

I know I saw it once last week when I first had version 3 installed. Not sure what I changed on my end to make it not work.

I had the same issue and actually it was nothing to do with Zygor. I had to remove Lightheaded from my addons and download the new version (r322). When I did that I was once again able to view my side notes while questing. Hope that helps?

Comment

I think I saw you post that you figured it out am88, but just in case I was mistaken, you can't get the right click menu up when the guide window is locked.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Apparently the Curse Client has the newest version of Lightheaded at r315 while at wowinterface.com it has it as r322.
            You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              I think I saw you post that you figured it out am88, but just in case I was mistaken, you can't get the right click menu up when the guide window is locked.
              Correct. Locking the window to prevent accident movement and or size changes also prevents the utility of clicking on the step to either mark as complete or execute other useful commands.

In my other thread, I've also asked that this be reviewed to allow this click when the lock is active.

Comment

Yeah, this had been brought up back with v2 of the guides because it did the same thing then. If the window was locked you couldn't right click a step line to mark that line complete.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Sorry for the delay in replying.

Zygor staff member asked: Have you tried using the addon with our Guide yet? If you have, what kind of error are you getting?

I don't get an error. When I look in the in-game quest log (using the !) in my mini-menu, I get the quest text but no Lightheaded notes.

AM88 says: I asked about this recently (yesterday?) and was directed to try both left and right clicking on the various lines of the step to see if the context menu would appear and allow me to select a command for wowhead or lightheaded.

I'm not seeing any options like this in the Zygor GUI. I wasn't expecting that level of interaction. I'd just be happy to see the old info back in the in-game quest log.

I will try updating my Lightheaded and see if that works.

Comment

I recently installed Lightheaded and it works as intended. I can open the panel from the quest log. I also don't know if you can click in the Zygor guide to get Lightheaded information about that quest. Never tried it and I also don't expect that this worked. Or do you just want to open the questlog when clicking on a quest name in the guide? I think this was working in 2.0 but I'm not sure. The only things I click in the guide are waypoints and item icons...

Comment

I downloaded the upgraded Lightheaded and now when I click my ingame questlog, the extra info from wowhead shows up. I'll be downloading the update to Zygor later today. Hopefully, everything wil still work

Comment

It does I use it and Zygor at the same time.
                        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.
                        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I've been using Lightheaded with ZG for a looong time, without any problems whatsoever.

Only problem with Lightheaded, is when the new images of the quest target overlaps the Lightheaded window.
                          QQ

The CIA deliberately spread misinformation that tin-foil hats prevent mind control.
                          The horrible truth is, that tinfoil hats enable mind control.

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Working...
                          X