This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dailies - When are the dailies for CATA being released

Your site says "CATA" for the dailies - as in - drop $50 bucks on these and grind your CATA rep - but they are not released yet! WTF?

Why post and "imply" that they are out for CATA when they are not?

And how about a response - I would have held off dropping $50 bucks on "WOLTK" dailies as I could give a flying #@#$ about them....

And I'd rather not contact my CC company and refuse payment for a product that is being falsely advertised......

Originally posted by wr9966 View Post
    Your site says "CATA" for the dailies - as in - drop $50 bucks on these and grind your CATA rep - but they are not released yet! WTF?

And how about a response - I would have held off dropping $50 bucks on "WOLTK" dailies as I could give a flying #@#$ about them....

And I'd rather not contact my CC company and refuse payment for a product that is being falsely advertised......
    Grab a beer, and chill baby girllll.
    If you would use the very simple search function like most people do you will find hundreds of posts with your attitude, the "GRRR, I'M MAD, GIVE ME SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT FULLY FINISHED YET"

The team is working hard to finish fixing SiS then will move on to the Cata dailies, there isn't enough dailies out yet (Or so I've read) to make a full working/fast guide like the WOTLK dailies was, you need to be patient, it will be out. You can use alot of the other functions that come with the dailies and events guide.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
      Grab a beer, and chill baby girllll.
      If you would use the very simple search function like most people do you will find hundreds of posts with your attitude, the "GRRR, I'M MAD, GIVE ME SOMETHING YOU HAVE NOT FULLY FINISHED YET"

The team is working hard to finish fixing SiS then will move on to the Cata dailies, there isn't enough dailies out yet (Or so I've read) to make a full working/fast guide like the WOTLK dailies was, you need to be patient, it will be out. You can use alot of the other functions that come with the dailies and events guide.
      That's not the point baby boyeeeee... My point was that I'm a NEW USER who ONLY bought the dailies guide a few days back because the site "implies" that the dailies have been released for CATA- when in fact they have not.

That is false advertising - plain and simple. If the site said the daily guide was only for WOLTK - then I would have not purchased the dailies guide AT THIS TIME.

Now, had I purchased this months ago - sure, I could sit back and wait no problem. The waiting is NOT the problem - the problem is advertising that you have a product that is "ready" and duping users into purchasing VAPORWARE.

Comment

I have looked at the dailies page, and nowhere is it stated, that the guide is for Cata. The only mention of Cata on that site, is: "Full Cataclysm update included with purchase". Theres no time for when this update is, but when the guide is updated, its free.

The rest of the page only explains about WotLK zones and dailies.

Comment

Originally posted by wr9966 View Post
          Well, the site states very clearly that the dailies will be UPDATED with Cata. There is no need to update the dailies if it already contains said content.

Again, there was no misleading information, as it said "update."

This is where you need to take a breath. You read into the site information without critical thinking, and read into a meaning of the information provided.
          FUTHER, you can look into the forums here and read more information on what is going on.
          Never once did it say "buy me now and run a Cata daily today" type of statement.
          If you find any posting that tells you Cata content is ready to go on the dailies, Ill send you a payment for your dailies fee. Yes... $50.00 USD if you post this reference, paid by me, Kamchak, personally.
          As far as you not caring about the WotLK dailies, you dont need to. There are some that do care, and some that dont. There is no part of any guide you have to follow, nor follow a guide 100%, or even 1%.

Again, if you find this misleading information on the sales page, or in forums, or anywhere on this http: site, Ill send you the $50.00 USD you said you paid for this package.

It is unfortunate you read into the meaning of the dailies guide, but there is nothing "misleading" or remotely close to "falsely advertised" information posted anywhere.

But I stand by my statement. You find it, you post it, I pay you.

Deal?
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Perhaps adding the words "when it becomes available" to "cata updeate included" would clarify things just a bit for future customers who may not scroll to the bottom of that screen to see that they are as yet not updated since there is a buy now button at the top.

Comment

Its not at the bottom of the page. I dont even have to scroll down to see it.

So you want the phrase to read "When it becomes available?" What about the person that says; "Yeah, I ran the full content in Deepholm, and there are now dailies to run there. There also are dailies in Tol Barad. So, since these are available daily quests, that must mean this guide has them, cause it says when they are available."

Comment

Whilst I can understand the defensive nature, it would be honest and appeasing to your users to simply make the page clearer for all.

Something straight down the middle and to the point like:

"The Cataclysm daily guides are almost finished but not yet available in our Zygor package. However we are working day and night to make the daily guide ready for our users.

Should you decide to purchase the guide now, you will receive the Cataclysm daily guides for free as soon as we release them."

I think claiming false advertising is going too far. And if Zygor want to keep the page as it is, then thats up to them.

Comment

@OP, you're a moron plain and simple. And I don't mean by your intelligence. Anyone can be a moron at times. In this instance, you were a moron by not using the search feature as previously stated. If you had done so, you would have already noticed that Zygor himself had already answered previous threads like this one. In your opening post, you said that waiting wasn't an issue. That implies that you have a little bit of patience. Next time you wanna create a thread or make a reply, you should exercise that little inkling of patience that you claim you have and thoroughly read all the information that is in front of you as well as use the very neglected search feature.

Comment

@Dulak.

Sometimes its hard with a forum like this too see even with a search to see if the "same" thing has been stated before. I know when I report issues and I have looked for the same issue. None turn up. But then after I posted etc then they seem to appear. But to call someone a name is not right niether is it a good idea cause someone could in turn call you one.

General

As for what she posted yes I can agree with her being upset, as if something was promise it should be keep. However I fail to see where it has said anything about the dalies being updated. I myself have asked if or when they are going to be releasing them. Now I have heard that some people have had the option of preordering the dallies upgrade but it was somesort of bug.

As from what I have seen of the dallies page it doesn't say anything that the cata dalies are with them prehaps I skipped it or misread it. Or there is another site claiming they have the cata dallies.

Comment

I've said it once, and I'll say it again - and I don't give a flying toss what anyone thinks about it - customers should not be expected to search forums to get information on products they've purchased!

The sales page states that "Full Cataclysm update included with purchase" - sure, the rest of the page focuses on WOTLK content, however the sales page SHOULD state that the guides do not yet contain Cataclysm content, so anyone who is wanting to purchase them specifically for this doesn't need to drop money on them, and then go through the trouble of getting a refund because the product isn't what he thought.

And yes, the information on this has been regurgitated on the forums numerous times, but not everyone reads forums (or should be expected to), or even knows how to navigate them (or should be expected to).

And frankly, the patronizing tone employed by moderators on this forum - unpaid or not - has become increasingly unprofessional and John and the Zygor team should be ashamed.
                      Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                      Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Rokku I totaly agree with you. And it does get me mad at some of the people on this forum. And I have to say that if they promise something then they should come up with it and soon. As well as these half-asse comments they say as well as "fixes" they say do this and that when it is afterall their product and why should we fix something that isn't ours to fix.

We don't fix the issues that Blizzard makes or creates. That is their job why should we fix Zygor's issues.

Comment

Basically it comes down to this;
                          You are asking 4 Moderators to answer the same post content over, and over, and over, and over. Does it really seem unreasonable to people that we would hope there is a little bit of self-reliance?
                          There are an unheard of number of posts in here all asking the same thing, when a simple search could have cut down their time and provided the answer.
                          Yet people want to get upset that I or the other mods post to check the forums for an answer to a question? How long does it take to type out a question?

So here's the deal. We are trying to get to problems that have not been addressed, and help everyone discover a way to get an answer that could have been asked and answered already. This takes care of the customer issue, and makes it possible for those of us that donate our time to the other customers so we can also enjoy the game of WoW.

Patronize: to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...0&t=1293571072)

So far, I have defended the guides against claims of robbing people, cheating people, misleading people, not containing content it never claimed to have, all while giving solid answers to people in here having trouble with their guide.
                          In return I ask that people take a second out of their life to see if we have provided an answer to the same question the person is about to post. And as a direct result, I and the other mods get called Patronizing!?!

And Ill say it again for you; YOU DONT UPDATE SOMETHING IF IT HAS THE CONTENT IN IT!

Comment

I agree with Kam and also think this topic should be locked. Already too much drama going on b/c a vast majority of the human populace have forgotten how to rely on themselves. As to me calling people names, I call it how I see it. And it would appear I was not out of line otherwise I would have been corrected by one of the many mods who go out of their way to regulate the forums. If anyone wants to call me names, that's fine, I grew up poor and as such, was always made fun of. After a while, you get used to it and you move on. Feel free to call me whatever you wish and I will continue to call things how I see them until a mod asks me to stop. Common sense is a good thing. Sadly, most do not have it. If they did, there wouldn't be threads like this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                              Basically it comes down to this;
                              You are asking 4 Moderators to answer the same post content over, and over, and over, and over. Does it really seem unreasonable to people that we would hope there is a little bit of self-reliance?
                              No, but it's also not unreasonable to expect Zygor to have sales pages, or internal download pages, which are not misleading, intentionally or otherwise. This is where so many of these posts are springing from.

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
                              Patronize: to adopt an air of condescension toward : treat haughtily or coolly (http://www.merriam-webster.com/dicti...0&t=1293571072)

So far, I have defended the guides against claims of robbing people, cheating people, misleading people, not containing content it never claimed to have, all while giving solid answers to people in here having trouble with their guide.
                              In return I ask that people take a second out of their life to see if we have provided an answer to the same question the person is about to post. And as a direct result, I and the other mods get called Patronizing!?!

And Ill say it again for you; YOU DONT UPDATE SOMETHING IF IT HAS THE CONTENT IN IT!
                              Yes, you do - your tone is nothing but condescending. YOU may have answered a question twenty times this week, but the customer is the one who is confused, and again - MAY NOT UNDERSTAND THAT FORUMS CAN BE SEARCHED - and who wants an answer ASAP as to why a product they've paid for is not what they thought they were buying.

Customers shouldn't need to search for this information - any major issues such as this should be provided clarification or explanation of upfront.

If you don't like answering the same questions everyday, then get Zygor to update their sales pages, to inform customers before AND after purchasing exactly what's in the guides and what's NOT in the guides, and perhaps then you won't see the same posts every day.

And your last line makes no sense. This thread is about Cata dailies - the dailies are there in the game to be done, and the sales page says that Cata updates 'are included in purchase', and therefore I stress my point again: if Zygor is not updating the guides as we speak to match current in-game content so that their commercial guides meet the sales page information, then they need to amend their sales pages immediately.
                              Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                              Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Working...
                              X