help pls?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help pls?

Hi, i bought the guides a while back, and all has been fine so far, my guides are all updated to the latest versions. I'm playing on horde, and im on step 87 of the 4-45 section, here comes the problem. I'm lvl 42 atm with 87% to 43, and ive just handed in the quest "deliver the goods", and now the guide is telling me to also get the quest "free freewind post" from the same NPC "Pozzik". But the quest is appearing grey to me and it wont let me accept it, it doesn't even show any quests available when I talk to the npc. I've tried skipping ahead using the skip function and it skip;s through a few steps and then tells me to get lvl 43, but even if I did grind the rest of the % to get it, it then goes on to skip more steps and to turn in a quest that i haven't got? "spread the word", from the same npc as before "Pozzik"?? Please help im really stuck and don't know what to do, even if i did grind the rest its still telling me to get quests that arnt there, and to turn in quest that i haven't got? Should I just grind in dungeons till 45 then try and use the guide form there? or what.

I've loved the guide so far, and i know the sis has been having problems, but i thought the 1-60 was now fixed?

Please help :/
    Heley.

I'm going to move this out of the Testimonials and down into the Technical Support forums. Please us that section of the forums for any guide related problems in the future.

For your problem, it sounds like maybe one of the earlier quests in the chain might have been missed. Check out the list on the right of this link: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25836
    Make sure that you've done all of the quests before the 'Free Freewind Post' quest.

There is also some speculation that this quest chain is needed to unlock it as well: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25704
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

thanks for moving, ive checked and i have completed the quests in the quest chain beforehand. Ive also gone and tried to obtain the quest that you listed "http://www.wowhead.com/quest=25704", but the npc "Spirit of Tony Two-Tusk" witch is meant to offer me the quest "Haunted" to start that chain is not there?
      Please help, this is getting really annoying. :/

Many thanks.
      Heley

Comment

It sounds like there have been some steps skipped somewhere for Thousand Needles that's preventing this. It might also be one of the quest chains that is bugged. To be sure it's not a skipped quest somewhere, disable your SIS and go back in the guide until the first step that brings you into Thousand Needles for the first time, then go forward thru the guide to see if anything was skipped and if so do those quests. If nothing was skipped then it's a Blizzard bug and there's nothing we can do about that.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes you have to do the The Mad Magus quest..i had all done in guide but that, did it and now i have the free freewind post quest

Comment

Working...
          X