3.0.1625 - Not Auto Accepting Quests

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3.0.1625 - Not Auto Accepting Quests

Updated to 3.0.1625 yesterday. This version isn't auto-accepting quests for me. Wasn't having a problem prior to the update. Double-checked that the option was enabled. Disabled it, logged out, logged back in, enabled it, still no quest auto-accept.

Ok - a bit more detail (ran another toon through Hyjal beginning quests).

Quest NPC --
    Pickup a new quest only -- auto-accept fails more than it works

Complete one (or more) quest and pickup one (or more) -- auto-accept works except if the new quest being picked up has a reward then I have to manually accept the new quest.
    Last edited by deleon; December 26, 2010, 08:56 PM. Reason: further testing and detail provided

I am having the same issue.

Comment

I'm having the same issue as well. Leveled my Shammy from 80-85 and it worked about 5% of the time. Started working on leveling my Rogue yesterday (80-85). It worked fine until I hit 81. Now it's working about 5% of the time again. I'm currently 82.

Comment

I turned this on somewhere in Vash'jir and I am now in Deepholm and it is accepting and turning in quests as supposed (Alliance guide, german WoW client, SIS disabled). Sometimes after turning a quest and if I am supposed to get more than one quest from the NPC in it is necessary to talk to him again to get a new quest but that is Blizzard stuff...

Comment

I had this problem until I found that carbonite also has auto accept and if it's turned off in carbonite, zygor doesn't auto accept. It appears that carbonite takes priority.

Comment

Working...
          X