.PDF Versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.PDF Versions

I paid $60 and so far, I'm kinda confused. Why can't we just download a .pdf verson and have it running on the side? (I three box). The time it takes if I want to jump around the quests is taking the fun outof the game. Also, you appeared to have dvd roms included. I really don't care about those, but why can't I get an old fashioned .pdf? I'man attorney witha new baby and have very little time toplay. This would help immensly.

With all respect,

Rich
    Last edited by letsjet; December 27, 2010, 10:34 PM. Reason: stuck space bar

Most leveling guides for WoW are now ingame only guides as it is a pain to ALT-Tab out of the game to read one line and then go back into the game. As WoW allows to make such addons this is the fastest way to level a character.

I don't see a reason why a PDF would take less time when playing as the guide tells you where to go and what to do step by step. I leveled several characters to 80 and some of them I played years ago with a PDF guide but now I wouldn't want to go back...

You can however go into the guide options and let the guide show more than one step so you can read a bit ahead.

Comment

Greetings,

Essentially what he's wanting to do, is have three clients running WoW at the same time, and then have one PDF version on the side, or on another monitor, so he can follow one guide without having to sync up the steps with the rest of the characters. While this may work for the most part, you wouldn't be able to fully optimize the guide's use due to the fact that the SIS system wouldn't be available. In addition to that, there most likely wouldn't be as frequent updates on the PDF version considering they have, at the time of writing, four in-game guides to maintain and provide bug fixes to.

The best advice I can offer while tri-boxing is to run them on separate monitors, and then assuring you follow the steps for each character. Another recommendation is to enable Auto-accept quests and Auto-turn in quests for more optimization while leveling. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Right-click the Z to the bottom-left corner of your mini-map.
      2. If there is a plus sign (+) to the right of Zygor Guides Viewer, click that to expand the different options.
      3. Click the Extra Features button located under the Zygor Guides Viewer text.
      4. Checkmark Auto-accept quests.
      5. Checkmark Auto-turn in quests.

Sincerely,
      silverhawk11
      It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

For multiboxers it is no problem to run the ingame guide on all PCs. You are allowed to use your guide on your computers when you play.

Comment

Working...
        X