Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blood tank dk guide

Hi,

I have a level 66 orc dk and have been adding talents while following your amazing talent guide.
    However, once i updated to the latest version of zygorguides, the talent advisor says that the build doesnt match my current talents but it'll try to make the best out of it anyway. I dont know why this shows up even though i have been following the talen guide thoroughly.

thanks,

What does it exactly say? Does it say the build is broken or does it say the talents were choosen out of order? If it's the later then everybody is suffering from this problem and Zygor will fix it when he can. If the former then the talent builds were updated in the latest patch and they may have changed.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zygor just recently did some talent changes to make them work with the 80+ points that can be gotten. There's a good chance that he may have changed the build around other than just adding a few more points and doing that could cause that kind of message.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

tks for replying,

Yes it says that the build is broken.
        Ok, so should I respec my dk or just follow the guides talent advisor.
        Thanks

Comment

If you don't mind doing it and have the gold for it, respec will normally get it all nice and no more messages.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Blood DK Tanking Guide
            The above link isn't really for leveling as a DK tank, but for end game tanking. However, it will educate you as to why you choose to do what you do, ultimately empowering you to make the right decisions.

The OP in the above link has done a great job of keeping it up to date, yet it is not complete until further testing has been done to stat weights.

Enjoy!
            I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
            X