A file with the recommended talents/build please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A file with the recommended talents/build please

As a inscription crafter it would help me if I had an easy to use listing of all the build/talent recommendations for each class then I concentrate my production on those glyphs

Instead I have to create a toon of each class then select each build for that class and take a screen shot of the recommended glyphs for each build then rinse and repeat for each class then I have to take those screen shots and transcribe by hand (as one can not copy the suggested glyphs from the talent aid configuration pop out) in to a list of 9 glyphs for each class/build

I feel that concentration my glyph production to your suggestions would be the best use of my time in inscription (after producing fortune cards to be sent to my cook for fortune cookies which sell on my server for about 60 gold each)

You should be able to open the .lua file into notepad and see what the glyphs are.
    Another idea is to go into wowhead.com and see what the most popular glyphs are for the class. Zygor usually uses the same glyphs as the top two popular choices.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks for the quick reply

Well I did look at the LUAs but while I found the talents in the Registering.lua file of the ZygorTalentAdvisor folder
      I did not see the Glyphs unless they are in the .xml files (what format is that? a Windows format? I run a mac.
      I looked also at the popout.lua file and found this code but I had no luck finding the glyphtext mentioned

-- Prepare basic data: are we handling glyphs? are we viewing the pet?

self.glyphmode = GlyphFrame and GlyphFrame:IsShown()

self.pet = PlayerTalentFrame and PlayerTalentFrame.pet
      local pet = self.pet

local who=who(pet)
      local s = ""

self.buildLabel:SetText(L['window_header_buildlabel']) -- "Build: "

-- Obtain suggestion status code

local glyphtext
      local code
      if self.glyphmode then
      glyphtext,code = ZTA:GetGlyphSuggestions()
      else
      code = ZTA.status[who].code
      end

Comment

mmmk, well I run mac as well, and cant open those files.
        Id go with the wowhead.com then, as long as you are looking to make gold with the glyphs. The most popular glyphs shown is across all of WoW, and does not seem to differ on any given realm.
        Hope that helps you get what you're looking for.

Comment

I guess I am being thick I can see the lists of all glyphs for each class as in
          http://www.wowhead.com/items=16?filter=ub=9
          to show warlock glyphs but I do not see any popularity info where do I look for that?

Comment

Actually I was thick, and gave you the wrong site.

www.wowpopular.com

Sorry.

Comment

Thanks I never knew about that site
              Cheers
              Ulst

Comment

Sounds like you opened the wrong .lua file. The one you want is WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorTalentAdvisor/Builds/ZygorGuidesBuilds.lua.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                X