This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP ---> Zygor making the game lag??

I just upgraded my trial version of the alliance guide. I played about 3 days and never had any problems with the guide, but now I do. Since I upgraded, whenever I click the box to view the window, my game drops to somewhere around 2-5 fps. Why could this be? Should I re-install wow or the guide or both? Any feedback is much appreciated.

First thing to do is run the Zygor Updater, click the Settings button, ensure that your Zygor website username and password are in the proper boxes, click OK, click Repair. A lot of the time the Repair button will fix problems.

If that doesn't fix it then you'll want to reset your guides by going into your WoW/WTF/Account/accountname/SavedVariables folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer.lua file.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Cabby,

Thank you for your reply. I used the repair option like you said and my guide works perfectly now. This is a confirmed fix for me. I knew the guides were great, but now I know the staff is too. Zygor Guides will continue to have my buisness

Comment

Glad to see you have it working. Going to close this thread since it has been resolved. If you have any more problems just make a thread in the appropriate forum. Have a happy time leveling
        I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.
        Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X