Dungeon Finding Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dungeon Finding Guide

I am in the process of formating a guide to get you to all 9 of the new Cataclysm dungeons. I have most of the information already and will be trying my hand at coding it properly so you all can use it. If you have read my posts, you know Im not a techy type.

As of right now this is not something that will be inserted into the leveling guide, but a seperate guide you will have access to. It is up to Zygor if he decides to integrate this into the leveling guides or not, but as of this posting there is not plan.

Once it is completed and tested I will release it, same as Cabby did with his Flight Point guide.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Sounds great and very useful Looking forward to it
    Argent Dawn (Horde) - EU

Celinia, 85 Tankadin (purely Zygor leveled!)
    Cerynia, 85 Unholy DK
    Myara, 85 Holy Priest
    Meriakel, 85 Frost Mage
    Summerdance, 85 Resto Druid

Comment

Kam,

What a great addon to the Zygor guides this would be! I haven't been active on the forum this week because I am now sitting in my new townhouse now that we've completed our move. It's only 25 miles from our previous apartment, but this one is only 15 minutes to work instead of an hour+. It's also a 3 bedroom vs 2... ;-)

I'll be getting back onto WoW after the middle of next week. I've been studying for 3 Microsoft tests that I'll be taking on Mon - Wed... I'll be very happy once I get through those - especially if I pass all of them! lol

Take care and Thanks again!
      Matt
      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Good luck for the tests Voltec!
        I'm also moving in two weeks. But my office moves with me
        Reminds me that I should start packing...

Comment

Sorry for the delay to anyone looking forward to this.
          I have family in the hospital that has had major surgery, my back decided its constant pain it gives me was not enough and chose to put me out of commission for the last few days, and my wife's migraines decided to make a bold return.
          On the positive side my son is health and happy, and growing like a weed. We wont talk about how he loves to jump on daddy and scream when he plays.
          Ill try to get the draft of this done this weekend.

Comment

I feel your pain Kam, I really do. But no sense in apologizing m'friend. RL > Digital life any day of the week. Unless you're having a really bad RL day, then I guess digital can be better. Nothing like coming in from a bad day at work, logging onto WoW, hitting a BG and seeing all of your enemies with your bosses face as you pwn them ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
              Sorry for the delay to anyone looking forward to this.
              I have family in the hospital that has had major surgery, my back decided its constant pain it gives me was not enough and chose to put me out of commission for the last few days, and my wife's migraines decided to make a bold return.
              On the positive side my son is health and happy, and growing like a weed. We wont talk about how he loves to jump on daddy and scream when he plays.
              Ill try to get the draft of this done this weekend.
              Heh, on a side note, I totally read that as "my son is healthy and happy, and growing weed." Let me know if you need any help writing the guides, Kamchak!
              It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                Heh, on a side note, I totally read that as "my son is healthy and happy, and growing weed." Let me know if you need any help writing the guides, Kamchak!
                Thanks Silver. Im trying not to pawn off work to people. But I think I might have to toss in the towel on something here while my back gets back to just hurting like hell and my wifes migraines stop.

All the coordinates and the like are in the admin/mod section. I wont get upset if anyone takes it and turns it into usable code.

Comment

Awesome, and completely understandable. My aunt whom is only 17 may have to undergo back surgery, can't remember exactly what it is, but if I remember right she has a loose bone back there. I'll do what I can with the coordinates my friend, and I hope you and your wife get better!

Comment

Regards to your aunt. Being that young has to be much more horrible than anything Im going through.
                    Funny part is, I figured Id have to be retired before I need a cane. I found myself looking at them lately. Shame how our bodies can turn just like that.

Comment

Ah, it's still terrible to go through regardless of age. It's most likely the same amount of pain. It is extremely crazy how soon things can go wrong with our bodies.

Comment

Which brings us back to why we have sons that are healthy and growing weed. They gotta take care of their parents.
                        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You can put this on the scrap pile if you want, Blizzard is removing the need to go find the dungeon entrances in the 4.0.6 patch.

http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...3588#post53588
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                          X