The Oracles Dailies are stuck as completed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Oracles Dailies are stuck as completed

Goin back to shalozar basin to try for a green proto-drake. I did the dailies once, then the next day (and even now, 4 days later) all the quests are green and auto-skip through. I manually go back to the steps i'm on just to use the waypoints... but I wish the guide would just reset the dailies like its supposed to...
    Anyone know how to fix this?

This is the first I've heard of this behavior. Going to move this thread down into the bugs section of the forum and hopefully one of the main team will know what's going on with it.

Note for Support, this was posted in Alliance Dailies Discussion so would assume this is the Alliance guide giving problems.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

When is the last time you have done these dailies? Did you do them after midnight server time?
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

S/he is saying, if I read it right, that for the last 4 days the guides think the dailies have been done and are not resetting.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          S/he is saying, if I read it right, that for the last 4 days the guides think the dailies have been done and are not resetting.
          Yes, thats correct.

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
          When is the last time you have done these dailies? Did you do them after midnight server time?
          Dailies reset on my server at 3:00 AM SERVER time. the first time I did them it was around 7:00 AM (server) and then i've done them every day since then some time after reset. Yesterday I did them I think around 9:30 AM(server)

Comment

Working...
          X