No announcement yet.

talent tree advisor went poof.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ganongj, I was referring to wbrown with my last post.
    The talent advisor forgetting the settings on every login is something other than the known bug where it forgets the selected spec when getting a new talent point.
    It doesn't seem someone else has this problem and I tested it also and on my system it saves the selected spec after logging out.
    I was asking about other addons forgetting their settings because when they also do then there may be some issues with the account directory where those things are saved.
    Maybe there's a corrupt file. Go into the account folder and search for ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua files and delete them. Then login and select a spec, logout and back in and see if it is saved.

Comment

Originally posted by pinghansen View Post
      Go to the addons page from the character selection page and re-enable the addon for that char
      ya ever have one of those moments when ya just gotta shake yer head? I just did.
      I remember seeing an error message, but was in a dungeon and clicked through it to keep fighting, evidently it was telling me it was disabling it. Your suggestion got it back up! thanks for the input.

Comment

@ cartman; I still have to re-input the spec each point, so far I've noticed this on two char's. even after a reinstall it occurs. I can accept this until there is a resolution, no big deal. Not having the advisor at all was my complaint.

Comment

wbrown, that's why I suggested to look at the addons page in the character selection. Did not make it clear enough to enable it there though
          This thread just was a little mixed up with different problems.

Comment

sorry

ahh sorry for confusing/hijacking the thread - didn't mean to -

I am still having the problems, and have already tried deleting, etc...

I guess i'm going to just have to live with it, was my point...

thanks,

Comment

We all are waiting for the next update with fixed SIS and hopefully fixed talent advisor.
              As long as the advisor is there and it only forgets the spec I would wait for an update.

Comment

A friend and I both are having the issue of the talent advisor not "remembering" the spec after log out. It's happening on all of our characters. I don't have to "remind" it ever talent point, but I do each time I log in.

If I read things correctly, this is a known issue and is being looked into?

Comment

Yes, the team are looking into why this is happening and trying to figure out a fix for it.
                  My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Whats up, I dont have the auto talent tree tab also, its gone. i went to add a new tree, had to delete the old one thought I could use Zygor's auto tree build, but not there. I can do it manualy the WoW way, but thats going to be a pain, brop get it wrong. I did delete the ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua file and then did a repair. No change, and yes the former post is right, it poofed

Comment

If you have no talent advisor please take a look at the WoW addons selection accessible from the character selection if it is enabled and load out of date addons is checked.

Comment

Working...
                      X