Zygor Guild not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guild not working

I have purchased the hord and alliances package for cataclysm and it is not working the way it is suppose to.
    it does not show Goblin and Worgen starter guides and also it will not go past 60 -62 it jumps to 70 .
    I have reload the whole wow game and there is nothing there so i decided to try the zygor again and i down load ed the win won and still having the same problem .
    HELP please Ray

I just wanted to add that I've been working with Ray via e-mail to solve this problem.

I've had him delete all zygor folders in the Addon folder and I have had him delete all .lua files in the SavedVariables folder. Run a clean install using the Zygor Guides Updater (insuring the Username and settings were correct). The error still persists so I directed him to the forums as I am out of ideas on my end.

Hopefully we can get to the bottom of things.

Comment

Sounds more like the Trial versions are installed.

Run the Zygor Updater, click the Settings button, make sure your Zygor website username and password are entered into the proper boxes, click OK, click Repair.

Could also be that the guides are installing into a 2nd AddOns folder so when you're in the Updater settings make sure the WoW path is correct.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
      X