No announcement yet.

Talent Advisor Prot Pally Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick update - on my nelf priest it is now remembering the talent build sometimes but not every time. Seems to be completely random whether it will remember it or not.

Thanks to Kamchak and cherrytattoo for confirming that it's happening with them, too. At least it's not something funny about my setup or my account

Comment

Having to reconfigure Talent Advisor with every talent point gained

I am having the same problem with my ret pally, all my other alts are ok

Comment

It seems to be a sporadic issue affecting all classes at all levels.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I'm still wondering if it has something to do with the settings of the advisor (what to do when a point is available).
          At the moment I'm mainly doing dailies and dungeons but I don't think I had the problem the last time one of my characters leveled. I have set the advisor to do nothing on levelup, so I have to open the talent window manually and click the button in the advisor to spend the talent point.

Comment

Maybe there is a duplicate alt with the same name in the Talent configuration file in your "WTF\Account\SavedVariables". Try to delete or move the (i don't remember the file name) ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua i think file and check again.

Hope I help.

Comment

Originally posted by bellios View Post
              Maybe there is a duplicate alt with the same name in the Talent configuration file in your "WTF\Account\SavedVariables". Try to delete or move the (i don't remember the file name) ZygorTalentAdvisor.lua i think file and check again.
              Thanks for the suggestion but it's not that - I said above that it was happening on two fresh installations.

It's back to happening with every talent point on my priest and pally. I've noticed if you look at the talent advisor it has the correct build selected but if you go into the settings the build selection box is blank. If you select it again here it will work OK on the next point.

Comment

Hi All,

I have noticed this bug too on my Dwarf Pally, and from what I can see the talent slide out window and the configuration GUI both have the chosen build "reset" to none when I ding and I am getting a new talent point.

You should also note that it does not clear the build when not getting a talent point.

I have tryed this on both "Learn automatically" and "Open the advice window", I will for completeness try the other 2 options for my following dings and report back for you.

Regards,
                Brian.

Comment

Well it also does it when set to no action as well

Comment

Thanks for checking this out with the other options.
                    This is definitely something for the devs to look into and I'm sure they already are

Comment

Yes, we are looking at this. We aren't looking over it as something to be ignored but we also are working very hard on SIS. Thanks for being patient and helping each other in the meantime. We will have this working fully again soon.
                      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                      X