Guide not loading-

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide not loading-

Here is what is happening. The client come up in game but there is nothing on any of the tabs, when I click Home, current, recent, suggested nothing comes up, it is totally blank (on the left side). I've tried:

1. using the repair feature
    2. Uninstalling and installing
    3. deleting the folder in the addons and WTF (actually I couldn't find any files in the WTF folder)

Where did the guides go?

Thanks

Same here for me. Just the Pandaria starter guide shows up and First Aid prof.

Comment

Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. Exit WoW
      2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
      3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
      4. Run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      5. Go back in game and see if that fixed it

If you're not finding the files in the WTF folder it means you're looking in the wrong spot. Double check which of the many SavedVariables folders you're looking in.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

*** Just to inform Zygor ***

This morning I made a ticket about the guides not loading. When I went into my account the level of membership was set to 'Basic' instead of the 'Elite' level for wich I pay.

Later I received a rsponse back from Zygor that the problem should be fixed now…… but still not able to load.

30 minutes later I receive a respons from Zygor telling me my Zygor Elite subscription has been cancelled!!!!!!!!

1 minute after I received another response from Zygor telling me : User fuujiW wants to cancel...…..

When I logged into my account the level was set back to 'Elite' and I had the possibility to 'Abort Cancellation'.

Everything is fixed now and i'm enjoying your guides again

Ty for the solution.

Greetings,
        CharlieBrown21

Comment

Did it work?

Did his solution work for you? I still haven't been able to find anything in the view.

Originally posted by charliebrown21 View Post
          *** Just to inform Zygor ***

This morning I made a ticket about the guides not loading. When I went into my account the level of membership was set to 'Basic' instead of the 'Elite' level for wich I pay.

Later I received a rsponse back from Zygor that the problem should be fixed now…… but still not able to load.

30 minutes later I receive a respons from Zygor telling me my Zygor Elite subscription has been cancelled!!!!!!!!

1 minute after I received another response from Zygor telling me : User fuujiW wants to cancel...…..

When I logged into my account the level was set back to 'Elite' and I had the possibility to 'Abort Cancellation'.

Everything is fixed now and i'm enjoying your guides again

Ty for the solution.

Greetings,
          CharlieBrown21

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
            Try doing a full guide wipe/reset.

1. Exit WoW
            2. Go to the WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
            3. Go to the WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
            4. Run the installer client and install a fresh copy of the guides
            5. Go back in game and see if that fixed it

If you're not finding the files in the WTF folder it means you're looking in the wrong spot. Double check which of the many SavedVariables folders you're looking in.

i did this and it's messing up again. it's just not staying on the screen for some werid reason

Comment

Try this for a test.

1. Exit the game
              2. Go to your WoW/Cache folder and delete everything in there
              3. Go to your WoW folder and rename the Interface and WTF folders to Interface.Old and WTF.Old
              4. Run the Zygor desktop client, click the refresh button in the top right, and then click on the Install button
              5. Go in game to test and then let me know if that fixed it

This will "remove" all other addons for testing. If it works fine with the guides being the only one installed then one of your other addons is messing with the guides. You can get everything back in place by renaming those folders back to original.

Comment

That worked! I must have an add on that is interfering with it. I found which one it was.. Thank you
                Last edited by zedina; July 1, 2018, 11:56 PM.

Comment

I just tried the suggestions and can't view any guides except the leveling one even though my account shows elite status.

I purchased the Alliance Leveling guide in the past and just signed up for elite so I could access all the others.
                  Last edited by kriterian; September 1, 2019, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Try doing a full guide reinstall.

1. exit WoW
                    2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                    3. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                    4. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                      Try doing a full guide reinstall.

1. exit WoW
                      2. go to the WoW/_retail_/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
                      3. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
                      4. go back in game to test and let me know if that fixed it
                      I'm trying to use the guides on classic. Will they only work on retail?

Comment

Ahh, in that case replace the _retail_ folder with _classic_ in that step and you should be good to go from there.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                          Ahh, in that case replace the _retail_ folder with _classic_ in that step and you should be good to go from there.
                          I've deleted the folder and reinstalled but the only thing that shows up under guides still is Leveling.

Comment

Working...
                          X