Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic WoW Plans

Hey,

We now know that classic wow is going to be released in the summer of 2019. What is Zygors game plan as far Classic wow support?

With the demo we are unable to run any scripts or addons so we do not know what we will be able to do on the classic servers yet. Once the classic servers hit an alpha or beta stage that we are able to participate in and finally know what addons will and will not be allowed to do then we can make any decisions on what we will do. We would like to at least have some leveling guides for the classic serves but right now we do not know if it will even be possible for addons to run on the classic servers.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

It Looks Pretty Good From My Perspective

Blizzard said they would be taking a hard look at what they are going to allow for addons in Classic wow. They said that in Vanilla, the kinds of scripting and API usage they allowed was so permissive that people today would be able to essentially make bots to play the game for you with little more than mashing a single button.

That said, the sense that I got from the WoW developers is that we are going to be getting an addon environment that is close to what BFA currently gives us.

The core gaming infrastructure is based on the Legion client so it isn't a stretch to imagine that is the direction they will go.

I look forward to Alpha and Beta so you folks at Zygor can get to work generating the content I'm sure all of us who play Classic will greatly appreciate!

Comment

Please do this for Classic

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
        With the demo we are unable to run any scripts or addons so we do not know what we will be able to do on the classic servers yet. Once the classic servers hit an alpha or beta stage that we are able to participate in and finally know what addons will and will not be allowed to do then we can make any decisions on what we will do. We would like to at least have some leveling guides for the classic serves but right now we do not know if it will even be possible for addons to run on the classic servers.
        I was a monthly subscriber for Zygor but hate what WoW has become so don't play it anymore. But when they announced Classic I knew I would come back to that, I have many great memories of it and cant wait to play it.

If Zygor bring their guides out for Classic then I will re-sub to Zygor again defo.

Comment

What I would really like, instead of a speed level 1-60 classic, is a complete zone quest setup for each zone. I wish to do ALL the quests!

Comment

Working...
          X