This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
    The guides for Classic will be included in your Zygor Elite subscription. We do not offer a stand-alone purchase for Classic guides.
    You may want to re-think that some. Other than the addition of newer content as time goes on, it's pretty static ...
    If I was coming back to play just Classic, Subscription to purchase the whole store when all I want is some Ice Cream seems a bit much.
    If you were to offer it up at $30 flat out, you would have my attention.
    The game will head for a 'static' point where nothing new will ever be added or changed, so the guide will become static and no longer need anything added or changed...
    Please re-consider -
    $30 for Classic
    $30 for LK when it comes out (that guide is already done )
    $30 for 'next expansion' if any ...
    You may get a lot of takers this way...
    Elite subscription for current content is more than worth it, with the TON of work it requires to create, maintain and update.
    Elite Classic subscription $15 per 6 months sounds like a possible solution ... might get more players interested that way ...
    It's possible MILLIONS of players will return and want the guide, that do not play BfA.
    IF I only want the CLASSIC part of your guide and nothing else ... more soul searching ...

Thanks for STILL being here, all this time. /respect
    Last edited by ironbits; August 12, 2019, 01:31 PM.

Comment

how many times for 1-60 with zygor guide in wow classic please ?

Comment

I'm not sure if I understand the question. Are you asking how long to level 60 using our guides?

Comment

@Zygor
          You think the classic guide will be ready at release on 27th or do you gonna need more ingame time to build it up / testing it?

Thank you ^^

Comment

There was classic guide you guys had way back in time, of levelling fishing and cooking together, right now it is separate. I had contacted customer service about it some time ago, asking if it was possible to get it back, and was told 'No, because it is outdated and no one would use it.' 1-60 that is. But now it will be very used, and i and I'm sure many others would find it very helpful

Comment

The leveling guides (1-60) will be available for launch. We had to write new guides for Classic since it will be on a separate server. At launch, we will provide leveling guides and if our community shows enough interest in Classic over time we will consider offering other guides. Please follow our Blog page for updated information as we grow closer to the launch of WoW Classic. Happy gaming!

Comment

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
                You may want to re-think that some. Other than the addition of newer content as time goes on, it's pretty static ...
                If I was coming back to play just Classic, Subscription to purchase the whole store when all I want is some Ice Cream seems a bit much.
                If you were to offer it up at $30 flat out, you would have my attention.
                The game will head for a 'static' point where nothing new will ever be added or changed, so the guide will become static and no longer need anything added or changed...
                Please re-consider -
                $30 for Classic
                $30 for LK when it comes out (that guide is already done )
                $30 for 'next expansion' if any ...
                You may get a lot of takers this way...
                Elite subscription for current content is more than worth it, with the TON of work it requires to create, maintain and update.
                Elite Classic subscription $15 per 6 months sounds like a possible solution ... might get more players interested that way ...
                It's possible MILLIONS of players will return and want the guide, that do not play BfA.
                IF I only want the CLASSIC part of your guide and nothing else ... more soul searching ...

Thanks for STILL being here, all this time. /respect
                Now I'm not sure if Zygor is gonna be happy about my reply but here it goes anyways.

In essence, we're talking about an WoW AddOn here. Once you've downloaded the AddOn via the website or the ZygorTool you have it. Period. Noone can take this away from you anymore.
                What you're paying for, using the Elite Membership program, is the constant updating of the guide, bugfixes, etc...

So ultimately. If 12USD every month is too expensive, pay it one month and keep the addon in that state.
                If you then think it's worth supporting the authors for, keep on paying, otherwise just enjoy the addon as is.

Comment

Originally posted by manuakasam View Post
                  Now I'm not sure if Zygor is gonna be happy about my reply but here it goes anyways.

In essence, we're talking about an WoW AddOn here. Once you've downloaded the AddOn via the website or the ZygorTool you have it. Period. Noone can take this away from you anymore.
                  What you're paying for, using the Elite Membership program, is the constant updating of the guide, bugfixes, etc...

So ultimately. If 12USD every month is too expensive, pay it one month and keep the addon in that state.
                  If you then think it's worth supporting the authors for, keep on paying, otherwise just enjoy the addon as is.
                  You would think it was that simple but it's not. Once your subscription expires your guides will stop working and you'll be left with just the free trial guides.
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 2 View Post
                    The leveling guides (1-60) will be available for launch. We had to write new guides for Classic since it will be on a separate server. At launch, we will provide leveling guides and if our community shows enough interest in Classic over time we will consider offering other guides. Please follow our Blog page for updated information as we grow closer to the launch of WoW Classic. Happy gaming!
                    With classic being 4 days away is there any place we can download the classic version? or do we just copy our current app to the classic add-on folder? I want to make sure I can hit the ground running on launch day.

Comment

Originally posted by Aeromus View Post
                      With classic being 4 days away is there any place we can download the classic version? or do we just copy our current app to the classic add-on folder? I want to make sure I can hit the ground running on launch day.
                      This post explains it all
                      https://zygorguides.com/blog/pre-lau...lling-out-now/

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                        You would think it was that simple but it's not. Once your subscription expires your guides will stop working and you'll be left with just the free trial guides.
                        Really? I mean: I'd be paying as long as I use it either way but I'm really curious to check out how you'd do this since as far as I'm aware networking is disabled for addons, right? Anyhow, I'm gonna figure this out myself - curiosity killed the cat and such... This is outside of the scope of public discussion :P But: honestly surprised that this is the way it goes ^^

Comment

Working...
                        X