X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

on death sarcasm

could use some more one-liners :P
    or can i add them myself?

Looking at the files it's in the Core_enUS.lua file in the ZygorGuidesViewer\Localization folder.
    Search for pointer_corpselabel.
    The first one seems to be the waypoint label, the second one the number of jokes and afterwards all the entries.
    But if you add something there the file will be overwritten when updating the guide so you would need to make the change after every guide update. Simply copying over your modified file again can cause issues when the file has been changed.

Comment

If you have some good one-liners that you'd like to see for the corpse humor post them here and I'll see if we can get them added in.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

i like the qoute from monthy python's holy grail: "Death awaits you all, with nasty big pointy teeth"
        could make a WoW sort ot thing of it... like "Deathwing awaits you, with his nasty big pointy teeth" :P

Comment

"This was not in the guide" "unhandled exception in the guide steps" maybe more ideas soon to come...

Comment

Originally posted by juliaskriek View Post
            "This was not in the guide"
            Haha, I love that one.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

"On the whole I bet you would rather be in Stormwind"
              (or other peaceful areas.... perhaps it could random pick from a list of places for each faction)

"Nil Desperandum Auspice Deo" or perhaps the short version is better known "Nil Desperandum" Don't Despair

the ever popular 'nil carborundum illegitimi' or one of its many versions of lesser and greater latin accuracy
              my old latin teacher would prefer this as found in Google
              "Correct grammar would be
              nil (tibi) carborundum illegitemis - translating literally as 'there is nothing (to you) to be ground down by the bastards"
              some variations on "Murphy's Law" might be fun as in "Murphy was an Optimist!"
              and lots of monty python death references from the dead parrot bit alone

Comment

Working...
              X